Chapter 1

So, the story starts here. Very typical if you ask me, yet here I am doing my bag for school at 6:30 AM because my lazy ass can't be bothered to do it the day before and I hate myself for it because now I have to wake up even earlier than intended to do it. Don't get me wrong, I hate even having to go to school, but you know what's worse? Having to wake up at the ass crack of dawn to get everything done and even there.

Having done my bag, I start making my way to the bathroom to shower. Using my now favourite shampoo with hints of a mango smell, I make sure I clean and rinse it thoroughly. I do hate doing my hair, it gets greasy so fast and just a pain. I do question doing a Brittney and shaving my head. A lot better than having to deal with it. After doing so I then attempt to get dressed into my clothes. Key word being the word attempt. You'd be surprised at the number of times I've injured myself trying to put on a pair of dark blue jeans. Everyone knows what I'm talking about. The awkward wiggle you have to do when you hold onto the belt loops trying not to face plant the floor. Once I do one of my everyday accomplishments also known as putting my jeans on, I make my way towards my closet rummaging through all my clothing which might I add doesn't fit me but I'm too lazy to give away. Deciding in the end to pick a nice pink long sleeved top and pair the outfit with my semi white vans.

I dry my hair and begin the process of straightening it. I glance at the time and calculate that I still have an hour until school starts.

I head downstairs to see my big brother Josh who by the way can be so fucking annoying making us both some pancakes. In the meantime, I sit down and wait for him to finish so that I can eat them

After he finishes, he stacks them on a place and sets them out on the table for us to eat.
"Don't eat too much or you'll complain fatty" he said teasingly.

"Haha, very funny" I replied Sarcastically while hitting him round the head

Ok I know it's true, I always complain but I love food too much to not eat the entire thing. but hey a girls allowed to complain.

"Hey what was that for?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.

"What I say is not for you to use against me or repeat. Do that again and I'll go into your room and lob your Xbox out the window." I threatened

"You wouldn't dare." He says narrowing his eyes at me.

"Try me" I challenge back

"Still don't believe you" he smirks

"Well how about I go tell all your friends about the one time I caught you in my room trying on my bra" I say biting back a smile.

"Ok that was one time! And two I was 6!" he exclaimed.

Proceeding to keep eye contact He sighs in defeat while I sit back happily eating my pancakes.

After finishing up my breakfast I made my way to my room to grab my bag and phone. I brush my teeth, have a look in the mirror and glance around my room to check if I've forgotten anything. I then check the time again while making my way out the door and start walking to school.

==========================

============
Hey, I hoped you liked my first chap :) sorry it's not that big I'm new at this writing thing but I'll try updating soon, I have homework to do and school so I'm not sure how often it would be, but I'm I can make time to write. By the way follow, vote and comment what you think of the story :) I would love to read your feedback! Bye lovelies - Rafaela xx

[Edited]