But do you love me??....

We show up back at the house. Dom is just sitting on the couch crying.

Dom-"Rae, baby, please let's talk"

You-"No do not baby me"

Dom-"I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you, to brinn, to miles, to his family. To everyone!!"

You-"Just tell me why him??"

Dom-"It wasn't intentional. It just did what it did"

You-"Three times"

David was vlogging. Natalie was holding brinn and Todd was hugging me from dom.

Dom-"I'm sorry"

You-"Sorry for what? Letting me love you when you've lied to me this whole time?"

Dom-"I was depressed and stressed about having a kid!"

You-"So you couldn't go to your own girlfriend, someone who had been with you for YEARS, and took care and held your baby. I was always there. You don't think I was scared. I'm so young! So you went to my brother instead"

Dom-"Yes i know..."

You-"Todd hes fine... he's sad, he can go to my brother"

Dom-"Rae—

You-"I'm leaving"

He ran up to me and grabbed my hands as I walked out

You-"Dom I said I'm leaving!"

Dom-"No pleaseeee listen to me"

Todd sorta pushed him aside

Todd-"She said she's leaving"

We all left and I started crying while holding brinn in the car. That next morning I iced my eyes because they were puffy and when noon hit, the doorbell rang. And it was miles. I opened it in a shock, he tried to hug me but I was disgusted and dissatisfied with why he came so close, so I moved away from him

You-"sorry your boyfriend isn't here"

Miles-"Rae Rae, I'm so sorry please forgive me. I love you"

You-"You're my brother"

Miles-"I know I know just please forgive Me"

You-"Does she know? Does your family know!?"

Miles-"No they don't"

You-"Why should I forgive you then? Miles, she swore to love you when you guys got married. She birthed your kids and stuck with you for YEARS. You're just gonna lie to her and tell her that your love is real!! That makes me sick"

Miles-"Why do you care so much about my family. What about yours!?"

You-"Incase you hadn't realized I don't have a family! I never did! Even if I did, it was always broken anyways"

Then dom walked in, with David. He was vlogging it and Zane, Todd, and Alex were in the room too.

Miles-"Stop being so selfish! You did have a family! You never loved them!!"

You-"I never loved them? Miles if I didn't love mom or dad I wouldn't have stayed when you had the chance to leave. See I didn't have that chance to go because mom and dad had life planned out for you. You were always the successful kid. But with me it was different. You left and our house got even worse because you were NEVER there to help me. I got scars and memories miles! You don't remember shit about our family. That's why you took the offer so fast to make your own family"

Miles-"I was always there. You never cared enough"

You-"No, I cared to much"

Dom-"It's not his fault Raeylnn"

You-"Oh okay then what is it?? Did you assault him? Did you rape him? Was it consensual?"

Miles-"It was consensual!"

You-"Oh so it is part his fault too"

Dom-"That's not what I meant"

You-"What did you mean!?"

Dom-"We both had a bad mental stage at the time! We didn't know how to cope with it"

You-"and hooking up was the answer?"

Dom-"No no. It was a mistake, I regret it"

Miles-"You should be happy he even told you"

You-"Well you guys shall mistakenly make love out of this house. So get out"

Dom-"Rae.... please"

You-"Pleases don't do anything. Sorries don't heal anyone. Bandaids don't even heal anyone, the person heals themselves, bandaids are just an extra protection."

Miles-"You love dom! And I love you"

You-"MILES! It's always you!! You! You! You! You're always the shining kid with the good grades, good looks, good attitude. Everyone always picks you. Mom did, dad did, our friends did, the college that I applied for did, and now my EX groom did. When is it my turn to finally get love from someone!? Or am I just going to keep watching you steal it?"

Miles-"We both struggled in life rae. Dom and i both struggled and had a bad time"

You-"you guys don't have bad times, you make bad choices"

Dom-"WHICH WE DID!!! Rae you are the most profound beautiful woman I've ever seen work so hard and care so much about others. You're not even in care of our family because you want to worry so much about miles' family! Please let us work on us"

You-"There is no us, like I said"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These next couple of chapters are gonna be pretty heart filled and deep. So hold on to your seatbelts