Wrath

(Flashback Begins)

Saburo was in the living room reading the newspaper, "Daddy." he stopped reading the newspaper and saw a young Mika in front of him.

Saburo smiled, "Hey sweetheart." he said; he set the newspaper to the side, "You want to sit on daddy's lap?" he asked. Mika nodded, "Come on then, you little goober." Saburo said as he picked her up and placed her on his lap.

Saburo raised his hand up, making Mika look at the hand, "Oh, what's that hand doing?" he asked rhetorically. Saburo made some swirls and started tickling Mika, making her laugh and do some kicks.

Saburo laughed and kissed Mika's forehead; they heard a knock on the door, "Honey, can you get that." he said, "I got Mika on my lap." Yuma nodded and walked towards the door; when she opened the door and saw one of their old friends, she made some signs.

Mika tilted her head, "Daddy." she said; Saburo looked at her, "What is it, pumpkin." he said. Mika looked at Saburo, "Why is mommy making those hand gestures? Did she lose her voice?" she asked.

Saburo looked away for a bit, "No, mommy still has her voice." he said, "She's using sign language." Mika tilted her head, "Sign language?" she asked.

Saburo nodded, "You see... mommy can't hear because of an accident that happened when we were heroes." he said, "She used her Quirk for too long and it caused her to go deaf."

Mika nodded, "Is that why you and mommy were snapping your fingers near my ears when we were at the zoo." she said. Saburo nodded, "That's right, we feared that you had your mother's drawbacks... but it turns out that you were very lucky, Mika." he said.

Saburo looked at Yuma, "I wish your mother was just as lucky as you are." he continued. Mika had her hand on her chin and looked at Saburo, "Oh! I got an idea!" she said, "I want to know how to use sign language so mommy doesn't feel lonely about it."

Saburo smiled, "That's a good idea." he said, "I'll help you learn how to use sign language when you get a little older." Mika smiled, "Okay." she said; she hugged Saburo, "Love you, daddy." she continued. Saburo smiled and returned the hug, "Love you too, Mika." he said.

(Flashback Ends)

Mika felt groggy and slowly opened her eyes, "Where... am I?" she asked herself. When Mika tried to move forward, she was pulled back, "What the hell." she said.

Mika looked up and saw her hands were in chains, "That explains a lot." she continued. Mika looked around and saw that she was in a room with concrete walls. Mika looked forward and saw bars, "I guess this is some prison." she said.

"You're correct, my dear." Mika froze and turned her head to the voice; she saw a woman with black hair in dark clothes, "I'm guessing you're the one who kidnapped me." she said.

The woman nodded, "Correct again." she said. She walked closer to Mika, "My name is Taree Noguchi, but you can call me Miss Catastrophe." she continued.

Miss Catastrophe had her hands on some strands of Mika's hair, "Such pretty hair." she said. Miss Catastrophe looked at Mika's face, "And you have such pretty eyes and skin." she continued.

When Miss Catastrophe got close to Mika's face, she spit on her face, making her back away and wipe the spit off her face.

Miss Catastrophe got angry, "You little bitch!" she shouted. Miss Catastrophe pulled a knife and got it close to Mika's neck, "I should kill you where you stand right now!" she shouted.

Mika was terrified until Miss Catastrophe moved the knife away from her neck, "You're lucky that I won't hurt you since you have Saburo's blood in your veins." she said as she put the knife in its sleeve.