Chapter one ✨

I laid out in the bed as he got finished with me. I watched him get up and put his garments on in a rush.

"Here." He said handing me the folded cash. I accepted it, feeling disgusted. Soon after he vanished from the motel room. I counted the money, making sure it wasn't short. Whenever the money comes back short it was always my ass.

I know you're probably assuming this is the life I settled for, however, this is not what I planned for myself. I had full intentions to graduate high school, go to a excellent college and get my doctorate degree. Unfortunately, my father had other plans.

I'm Hazel. To my knowledge, I'm nothing special, but to all the grown men who stuck their dicks inside me for pleasure— I was simply another whore here for their needs and satisfactions.

I got up from the bed to clean myself up after laying their stuck in my thoughts. After wiping every last bit of sex from between my legs, I got dressed.

My father, Desmond, has been pimping me since the tender age of fifteen. At first I was confused to why my father would want me to unwillingly give myself to different men for quick cash. I begged him not to make me into something that I am not, a life I wasn't possibly ready for, but my begging resulted into him becoming violent towards me. On more than a handful occasions.

He robbed me of my innocence the day he forced me to lay with some strange wealthy man from the liquor store because he had unknowingly asked my father to name his price for the company of his daughter. I remember crying for hours, and hours after.

What I hoped was some lousy one-time situation, soon became my fathers meal ticket. I had lost my virginity to a complete stranger and laid in bed with more than eight different men by the time I turned sixteen.

Pinning my curly wild hair into a high bun, I grabbed my belongings, leaving the cheap room. The chilly November air hit my skin as I struggled closing my tiny jacket shut. I was born and raised in Chicago, Fuller Park to be exact. I had a fair upbringing up until things shifted. My mom, Sandra, worked for a bank. And my dad was a well known plumber.

After my mother lost her job due to lay offs, things changed at home. My father started cheating and not coming home for days. This caused my mother to feel more neglected and fell into a deep depression. She turned to tequila for comfort after months of misery.
There wasn't much I could do or say to help her. She wouldn't necessarily listen to me when I tried to motivate her while in unfortunate circumstances.

The busted motel wasn't too far from our house. I walked four blocks home. I could admit I hated the way my life was playing out. It was a literal nightmare that I found complicated to wake from. I climbed the steps to my house and entered through the front door. My mom was nowhere in sight, but I could see my father sitting in front the small tv.

"I'm home." I rubbed my hands together trying to warm myself up. "You got everything?" He asked, finally turning and giving me his attention. "Yea." A tiresome sigh escaped my mouth as I pulled the money from my purse. I handed him everything.

"Hazel... what the fuck is this?" He grew furious, throwing the money in my face. "It's what he gave me." I informed, mentally preparing myself for whatever was to come next. Desmond wasn't pleasant when angry.

"Bitch, you think your little hoe-ass pussy only worth three-hundreds?" He got up from the single seat recliner in the living room. "N-No. I'm sorry." I stuttered on my words. "I guess we just gonna have to send you back out." There was absolute seriousness in his tone.

He immediately got on the phone and called Elliot. He's the rich guy who's not afraid to spend big cash. He certainly wasn't afraid of with having sex with me either. Elliott and I began our sexual acts a couple months after I turned seventeen. He's been around ever since.

"I cannot keep doing this shit." I spoke after he the phone call.  "You gonna do whatever the fuck I say." He sized me up. "Why won't you stop doing this to me?" I questioned, devastated. I could feel the water forming at my eyes. "Don't you dare fucking question me." His hands were grasping at my throat, leaving me without air. "I own you, Hazel. Make sure your ass is ready in the next ten." He eventually released me.

I was screaming silently, grasping for breath. When I made it towards the back where my room was, I slammed the door and turned the lock. My life was being controlled by a man who shared the same DNA as me. I brung my knees up to my chest, caving in and allowing the tears to fall freely.

TO BE CONTINUED 😊

Like | Comment | Share

VOTE !!! 🥰

This Is A New Book That I Just Thought About & Wrote 😅 How Do You Guys Feel About Chapter one ? Should I Continue ?? 🧐

FOLLOW ME ON IG @dom.pettty 🦋