Chapter 5

How do I even begin explaining to Scott, my dad, or even Liam that Derek and I are WAYYY more than friends.

I don't even know what to think. All of these thoughts start flowing through my head and it makes me seem like a madman. My brain starts doing 100mph to nothing and in an instant I start rambling on abo-

DING. DING.

A text from Derek stops me from rambling on.

We can't tell them...no matter what you think, or how you think they'd feel. It's too dangerous. I'm your secret, keep me safe.

And just like that all I can think about is how I feel when he's around. I'm not even phased about the fact that he managed to know what was going through my head...it just happens like that.

~~

Today is a Saturday which means dad has double shifts, Scott's training Liam...and I've got you Derek...all to myself.

To Sourwolf:
Come over, I'm curious...how do wolves REALLY sound when they howl? Xx

My brain is wrapped around how his lips would taste on mine and how steamy it would be to rub my member against his. Fuck. All I want is you...don't keep me waiting.

~~

Within an instant I'm on the bed...embracing every detail of you and damn does it feel good to not worry about anyone besides the two of us in this very room. I could do forever with you.

We've spent hours here, I forgot what it feels like to move.

"I've got to go Stiles. If Peter starts looking for me while he's trying to snuff out Kate, we're done for. I promise I'll come back...even if it means having to jump out of the window again.

You kiss my forehead then my lips. I really wish I didn't have to keep you a secret.

"It's okay D", I say as I kiss you back, "just don't forget to call first."

Just like that our magical moment is over and I have to face the fact that I can't have you all the time. Life's a bitch.