Chapter 1

I am attaching a beautiful Sterek FanVid above!

"Babe, I love you. You know that Scott will never find out...he will never have to find out." Derek said as he slowly started to pull my shirt off and began kissing my neck.

"Derek...but...how do we know that?" I tried to get him to stop so he would actually listen to me. "I'm serious Derek. I love you...but we can't have Scott finding out he'll flip his lid!" 

He began to unbutton my pants and slide them off, "he'll never know baby, I promise. He'll be absolutely clueless to the fact that we're together."

"You better be right", I bit my lip thinking about how I couldn't handle myself at all when I'm around him...he's my alpha.

Derek slowly tilted his head up into the air, pulled all of his clothes back on, "Scott's here. I'll be leaving now. I'll text you later",  then he slid out the window and disappeared. 

My phone vibrated, I looked down and smiled. 

Sour Wolf ; Xx I had a great afternoon abominable snowman. I was really excited when I got to see you.  ;) Xx

There was two knocks on the door, "I'm coming! I'm coming!", I shouted while running towards the door trying to put my shirt and pants back on. 

Man...keeping this secret about Derek and I will be harder than I thought.