Part 23

•Two years earlier the five are 16•

''I'm going to miss you baby.'' I say crying into his arms. I'm leaving for Red Deer today and Mitch is leaving for London. We are both playing in Canada but I'm playing 32 hours away from him. I already said goodbye to everyone else.

Kelsea- Red Deer Rebels
Connor- Erie Otters
Dylan- Victoria Royals
Jack- Northbay Battalion
Mitch- London Knights

I'm going to be 32 hours away from Mitch, 13 hours and 54 minutes away from Dylan, 32 hours away from Connor, and 32 hours away from Jack. Connor, Jack, and Mitch.

I'm boarding my plane soon and I'm about to leave Mitch and go through security. It's September 2nd I start school in two days. I dont want to leave I'm in his arms right now with him still holding me, my legs wrapped around his waist.

''I dont want to go.'' I say to him. I bury my head farther into his neck.

''You have to. I'm sure our teams will play eachother at some point. Every now and then we play someone in the west. That's what Con said.'' Mitch spoke softly. He wiped the hair out of my face and kissed me deeply.

''You are going to be amazing Kelsea. You are going to make all of Canada and America proud.'' He said.

''I'm going to call you every night and morning. You know that right?'' I said.

''I know you will, I know. I'll be expecting it. Your going to be two hours behind.'' He said and kissed me again. Somehow I was still in his arms. I don't want to leave them.

''I love you Kelsea Hughes.''

''I love you too Mitch Marner.'' I said and he gently set me down. I stood there and wrapped my arms around him again.

''Your only going to be a day and eight hours away, 32 hours.'' He said kissing my forehead.

''I haven't been away from you for more than three days in the last six years of my life.'' I said tears coming down my cheeks.

''I love you.'' He said.

''I love you too.'' I responded.

''You still have to go through security baby. You better get going.'' He spoke, I nod.

''I got this for you.'' He said handing me a package. ''Open it when you get there.''

''You know I'm terrible at waiting Mitch.''

''I know baby girl, I know. You can do it though.'' He said with a laugh. I smiled and laughed.

''See you soon Sea.'' He said pulling me in for one last kiss. I kissed him like I'd never kiss anyone again. Which I wont until I see him again. We already went over that if someone... dies something that they have to tell the other person. I know he wont though.

''See you soon Marner.'' I said walking away. I grabbed my stuff and walked to security.

''Kelsea!'' I heard someone say. It was Mitch. I look up and I saw his hand up. I smile and raise my hand so he can see it. He puts his arm down and I keep walking. I go through security and it was just in time.

''Flight 293 to Red Deer now boarding.'' Ah shit good thing my gate was right in the front. This is going to be a long flight. I know Mitch is leaving today too. Its 7am right now I'll get to Red Deer around 3pm tomorrow. Connor left a week ago, Dylan left yesterday, and Jack is leaving today. Quinn got drafted to the NHL earlier this year. He went to the Vancouver Canucks. Luke is training hard in Kingston for the Bulls. And well I'm going to be living with a billet family called the Parkers. I hope to god that they are kind people. Sleep soon consumes me as we are now in flight. Ah I miss Mitch already.

               Halle Parker's POV

''Jake! Honey is the room clean? Kelsea Hughes is coming tomorrow.'' I yell up to my 14 year old son. We are preparing our house for Kelsea. She should be here around 3:00 at night tomorrow. I'm very excited to meet her. I'm a huge hockey fan and Jake plays. It's just he and I in the house since my husband passed away.

                 Connor's POV

''Hey Dyl what's up.'' I say into my phone.

''Kelsea left. Bro life is going to be so weird without you guys.'' Dylan says into he phone.

''I've already done this before. The best advice I can give is to think about family alot. It helps push you. I wanted to give up so much last season but I kept thinking about everyone back home.''

''Thanks Con.''

''No problem Dylan.''

''I've got to go. Theresa is calling me down for food. Bye man.''

''Bye.'' I said and hung up the phone.

Mitch is going to be a mess without Sea. Sea is going to be even worse without him. It sucks that her and Dylan got drafted all that ways away. At least they are only 13 hours apart from eachother. I'm only a bit away from home. I miss everyone like crazy.

                   Kelsea's POV

I wake up 13 hours later.  Only 19 hours left. Ugh. I'm texting Mitch. Crap its 1am there. Its 11pm here. I'll try anyways.

Sea: Hey Mitchy. How's it goin? Sorry I know it's early there. I can't sleep at all and I miss you alot.

About three minutes pass and I get a response.

Mitch: Hey Babygirl. It's going okay here. I moved in and the people seem kind. They have two sons named Kane and Oliver. You can text me whenever I'm happy you did. I miss you too.

Sea: I think the people I'm staying with are the Parkers. They have one son I think his name is Jake.

Mitch: Ah cool. What are you going to do when ya land?

Sea: Call you and eat.

Mitch: Touche. Did you buy your school shit here?

Sea: Yeah. When I land I will have school the next day. I already have my time sheet thing.

Mitch: Nice I haven't got mine yet.

Sea: Well I'll let you get back to bed. I love you baby

Mitch: I love you too beautiful

I miss him so much. Ugh.