Chapter 1: The Last Normal Day Of My Life

"Faith! Up, now!" A distant voice calls to me.

"Five more minutes." I grumble, burrowing deeper into the comfy sheets.

"Don't make me get Cuddles!" They warn.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I whine, sitting up and scratching my neck. "What time is it?"

"It's seven-fucking-thirty. You missed your bus, so get your fat ass up and get ready so I can take you." My older sister Hope screams, storming out of the room, mumbling "Stupid sleeping in teenagers."

"Love you too!" I reply, rolling over the bed and standing up ninja-style.

"Grrrr." Something growls from behind me.

"Shut up, you darn cat, son of a muffin, you--"

"Row!" Cuddles cuts me off, jumping on my bed, laying down and giving me an almost smug look.

"Frick you, mocking me." I grumble some more, walking into my closet and throwing on a pink sweatshirt and black leggings, along with my black Vans.

"Thirty seconds, Faith!" Hope calls up the stairs.

No, she isn't kidding.

"Coming!" I grab my glasses and bag, shoving the glasses on my face as I pounce down the stairs.

"You got everything?" Hope reassures, locking the door after I jump out.

"Yeah." I breathe, fanning myself with her company's panflit.

Hope lives in Miami, and it's unbearably hot. I started living with her about a year ago.

"I need to pick up something from the post office quick before I take you. Is that okay?" She looks at me as we walk down the front steps in unison.

"Yeah, I gotta see Mr. Lorrie anyways." I pop the passenger door open.

"Ugh, you got Lorrie, too? He hated my guts just because I beat him in a math game." She wrinkles her nose in disgust, opening the driver door and getting in.

"That would explain why he calls me Hope with a glare." I follow her suit, placing my bag on the floor and playing with the radio.

"Put your seatbelt on, Faith. You know better." She looks out the rearview mirror, pulling out as swiftly and cafefully as she can.

"Okay, mom." I internally chuckle, clipping my seatbelt on.

"So how's Landon?" Hope asks me, her eyes not leaving the road.

"He's finally asking Amy out. He finally grew the balls he claims he's always had." I answer just as my phone buzzes in my pocket.

"Speaking of Landon, he wants to come over after school for our project." I look over Landon's text, complete with his signature, 'Da Babes Luv Meh'. Typical Landon.

I look up from my phone just in time to see the pickup truck slam right into my side of the car. And I black out.
A/N

There's the cliff hanger I wanted to leave you with :D

Hi guys!

Me. Like. Meet. New. People.

Yes, that was my caveman talk.

GOOD AFTANOON, LASSIES! (at least I think you all are girls...right?)

What up? #NewStory

Here are a few things for you guys to name-->

(   )_(   )
(/=^.^=)/
(  (      )   )

\{°.°\}
  [       ]

,.*'''*.,.*'''*.,*'''*.,.*'''*.,

»»°°««   <--that's a mistletoe

And my personal favorite...

{°        °}
  =  ^   =
     ₩

Love ya!

--Bobobear

No More Second Chancesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें