Chapter 21 - What makes me different?

Start from the beginning

She then quickly leaned in and kissed my pout.I couldn't help but smile when she pulled away.

When we finished eating we went into my room and cuddled while watching tv.

Her head is on my chest and her arm is around my waist.My left arm is around her and I'm playing with her hair.(she's on my left)

"Babe?"

"Hm?"

"You mentioned a few weeks ago that you don't like body contact."Sky said and I nodded.

"What makes me different?"she asked and looked up to me.

"Well..I like your touch.I'm not afraid of it.Sometimes it makes me nervous but I'm not scared.One girl in my old class always wanted to sit on my lap but I always said no because I only want someone I'm in love with to sit on my lap.And well..I love you..very much.I love to cuddle with you and hold your hand or just being with you."I told her and she smiled at me widly.

"I love you too."she said and leaned up and placed her lips on mine."And I love being with you.It's the best thing in the world."she said and then put her head back on my chest.

Then suddenly the door opens and Sky and I were about to scoot away from each other but it is just Mia.

I sat up and lift her up and sat her on my bed.Sky sat up too and put her arms around my waist from behind and put her chin on my shoulder.

"Who's that?"Mia asked and crawls over to Skylar.

"That is Skylar.My girlfriend."I told her and Sky kissed my cheek.

Then the door opens again and my aunt walks in.Skylar quickly let go of my waist and lays back down on her back.

"Why are you two here?The party is in the living room."my aunt Sarah said.

"You mean Lenas party."I scoffed and Sky put her hand on my back which calmed me down.

"Um..Sarah..I have to tell you something."I said nervously and she walked over to us and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I..I like girls.."I stuttered and Sky said up and put her hand on my thigh.

"Tell me something I don't know."Sarah joked with a smile.

"What?"I looked at her shocked.

"I already thought that you like girls."she said and Sky chuckled.

"Why are you laughing now?"I asked with a smile when I turned to Sky.

"Well you don't hide your sexuality well."she said with a smile and I rolled my eyes but smile

"Wait..so she knows?"Sarah asked with a shocked look.

"Well I hope my girlfriend knows I'm gay."I said and smirked at Sky.

"Wait what?!Oh my god!"Sarah said and Sky and I blushed.

"But aren't you like stepsisters?"she asked.

"Well we're not related so technically not."I explained and she nodded.

"Does someone else know?"Sarah asked.

"Well dad,Caroline,Jackson and Mason.And now you."I replied and intertwined my fingers with Sky's.

"And me!"Mia said with glee and we laughed.

"Yeah and you."I said with a chuckle and leaned with my back against Skylars front.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head against mine.

"How long have you two been together?"my aunt asked with a wide smile.

"Um..3 weeks."I said with a smile and I could feel my face heating up.

"You two look really happy."Sarah commented and I turned in Sky arm so that I'm laying on top of her.

I put my chin on her chest and smiled at her.She smiled back and pinched my nose."We are."I replied and turned my head to the side and caressed her neck softly.

"Are you two coming back in the living room?"Sarah asked when she stood up.

"We'll be there in a second."I replied and she and Mia walked out.

"That..went better than I expected."I said and sat up on her abdomen.

She said up too and put her hand on my hips."Well I told you.They're your family they love you."she said and I wrapped my arms around her neck.

"But not as much as you love me,right?"I teased and she smiled.

"No one loves you as much as I do."she whispered before kissing me.