This isn't him. 

Bendy, this isn't you. 

Snap out of it, come back.

Come back.

He doesn't.

Instead Joey unchains his hands and they fall to his side. He stands up. 

His stance widens like he's ready for a fight. 

Bendy, no...

"Get her!!" Joey barks at him. 

Then Bendy pounces. 

That single red eye shone as he jumped, leaving a trail of light. 

He lands just in front of me, and rips me from the chair, throwing me at the wall. 

"What're you doing?" Joey says.

"i'D pReFeR a MoViNg TaRgEt." Bendy says. His voice is completely changed, it's not him. It's twisted, it's wrong.

Joey, what have you done to him?

What have you done?

He turns his head to me and stomps toward me. I back away on my butt.

Like we met.

"Be...brave..."

His words echo through my head in that moment. 

"Promise me..."

I promised.

I would be brave because he can't always protect me.

He stomped faster toward me, and I stood up.

I'm not gonna cower.

But I'm not gonna fight.

When he gets close enough to me, he rears back his hand and swipes at me. 

I duck, then I jump out of the way. I end up behind him, and I grab at the cuff on his neck and pull. 

He screams/hisses as I pulled at it. It really was locked in place, but I had to get it off. I would die. He's gone. I need to get it off to bring him back. 

The ink on his neck then came to life. 

I screamed in surprise and let go. 

Bendy fell to his knees, but the ink...

It was tearing at the cuff too. Small, tentacle-like things on his neck formed and was clawing at it.

Wait...

An idea popped in my head. 

It was stupid, but it was something. 

I've gotta see.

Bendy's head snaps toward me. 

His toothy smile wavered a little. Almost forced. 

He then gets down on his hands and crawls toward me. Because he's tall, skinny, and black he looks like a dripping spider almost. His head was tilted in a way that looked really creepy.

I'm on my butt since I fell after letting go (he's really tall) but this is perfect. 

When he gets close enough, I roll over, push one of his shoulders hard so he flips over and I pin him down. He struggles against me, but I'm strong. Using one arm to keep him down, I reach a hand to his face and wipe off the ink covering his eyes.