liii.

- smut 18+

ZION

spending the night at jaci's place with everyone was great plus felix, vanessa, ryder and alysha were cool so we all got along but maddy and i decided to head home when everyone was awake.

i didn't have anything to do so i went over to maddy's place with her and my parents happened to be there anyway hanging out with maddy's parents plus elom and sofia were there too so it was whole gathering.

"you 2 are home early?"

"no we're not, it's 1 p.m."

"and you decided not to hang out with your friends before prom?"

"nah"

"alright then, jasmine with her date and her parents will be here soon"

"why now?"

"they don't have to drive around later"

"are they even gonna get along?"

"i don't know to be honest but we'll see"

andrew laughed under his breath while jennifer shrugged her shoulders and sighed, "do you want us to go when they come?" my mom asked jennifer and andrew, "no it's fine" jennifer smiled and shook her head, "oh i can't wait for jasmine to tell us how great her boyfriend is compared to me" zion said sarcastically happy.

maddy chuckled while our parents looked at us weirdly, "why would she compare?" jennifer asked raising a brow in confusion, "oh she hates zion, remember when she came over to our old house when i went to that party a few months ago? when zion and i first started talking?" maddy replied asking.

"oh yeah, so that was the zion i asked you about afterwards and you didn't answer me about it, then those things she described him as ain't true"

"i told you that you shouldn't judge a person by what jasmine told you"

"she's not a great person, she cheated on nick in the first week of their relationship"

"she was salty that he broke up with her so she told you bad things about the guys, and you told me not to be friends with them, now look: nat is dating brandon, nick is dating aubrey and zion is my boyfriend"

"plus brandon and nat are going to be parents soon"

maddy turned to me and smacked my chest, "natasha is pregnant?" jennifer blurted out, "yeah around a month now, but it's fine they have it under control" maddy explained and smiled, "they're gonna have one cute ass baby" sofia added smiling, "not as cute as ours" i said smirking.

andrew frowned his brows in surprise and looked at maddy and i, "you're having a baby too?" he asked, "no but when we do they're gonna be cute as hell" i smiled while maddy put her head into her hands before chuckling, "if maddy continues to date your ugly ass" elom mumbled under his breath.

"yeah he's stuck with me forever now, unless he messes it up"

"so it's forever"

"that's cute"

"so now it's not my girlfriend it's wife and future baby mama"

"alright slow it down caleb"

"wait if we have a baby boy can he have dreads?"

"sure"

"gonna have a mini me"

"it'll be funny if you have daughters"