8

Seokjin was having a bad day.

All in two hours, he had brushed his teeth with soap, put toothpaste on his toast and failed a math test.

So with that, you could imagine how much his blood boiled when he saw his boyfriend giggling with some guy at their table in the cafeteria. They were just talking, but everything was pissing Jin off today.

To say Jin was a jealous and possessive boyfriend was only partially true. Yes, he trusted Yoongi and knew he shouldn't worry about it. But no, he wasn't exactly fond of the idea that Yoongi would be super close with other men. He still had some trust issues.

Seokjin tried to calm himself as he approached the two. He's allowed to have other friends, stop overreacting. He's not just gonna leave you for someone better like they did-

"Da- Jinnie!" Yoongi choked on his words, jumping up from his seat. He practically threw himself into Jin's arms, giving him a big kiss on the cheek. Some girls nearby tried to get a picture to put on their stories.

Seokjin's pervious tenseness and anger melted away instantly when he felt the small boy in his arms again. He stroked his hair and kissed the top of his head. Even more girls pulled out their phones.

Seokjin noticed the slip up when Yoongi addressed him. Normally, he would tease the younger, but he caught himself when he remembered they weren't alone.

"Oh, Jinnie, this is my new friend Hoseok!" Yoongi giggled, pulling away from Jin and beaming at the boy seated across from them.

"Hi." Seokjin muttered, sitting down along with Yoongi. Hoseok chuckled. "Something funny?" Seokjin narrowed his eyes.

"I know that look from anywhere, I do it all the time. Fear not, Jinnie. I'm already taken." The Hoseok guy winked.

"Don't call me that." Seokjin just mumbled, feeling a bit embarrassed that he automatically assumed that every guy Yoongi went near was trying to get with him.

"Whatever you say, Jinnie." Hoseok clicked his tongue. Seokjin scowled at him.

"Be nice." Yoongi pouted at his boyfriend.

"No." Seokjin rolled his eyes.

Yoongi slyly put a hand on Seokjin's thigh.

"Sorry." Jin muttered, trying to pull Yoongi's hand away. When Yoongi didn't budge, he shot his boyfriend a look. Yoongi smiled innocently, moving his hand a little higher.

"It's fine, I get it. As much as I'd love to stay and get murdered by your glares, I have get back to my boyfriends." Hoseok pointed behind him with his thumb. Seokjin looked up.

"Boyfriends?" He repeated.

"Surprised?" Hoseok smirked, rising from his seat. "No need to worry, Jinnie. I'm perfectly satisfied with both of my babies, I don't have any reason to steal yours."

And with that, he walked away. Seokjin sat in a stunned silence.

Yoongi bursted out in a fit of giggles, kissing Jin on the lips once. Jin looked at him, eyes still widened slightly. Jin started to speak, but was interrupted.

"Can y'all kiss again? My picture came out blurry." Some girl asked loudly, catching the attention of some nearby students despite being in a crowded and loud cafeteria.

Seokjin frowned at her, "Don't take pictures of us, you fucking stalke-"

"Hyung, don't be mean to them." Yoongi sighed, scooting closer so he could rest his head on Jin's shoulder.