The playground (BakuKami fanfiction)

A/N: In this rp i found it very fun too do. It tells a story of how two of our favorite blonds would go to a forgotten park to help cope with their feelings. Neither Knowing the other goes there. In this story there will be a TW. The TW include:

Abuse
Depression

I will also add some parts so the story is not like getting promised a Chocolate cookie but then taking a bite to find out it was raisin the whole time.

And that is all. Please Enjoy the story.

___________________________________________________________________

Denki's Pov

I was walking along the dirt path to one of my favorite places. There i could really relax and be myself. It was a park. No one was ever there. And i didnt mind that at all. I would often sit there and enjoy myself. It didnt matter how childish i sound or looked. But then again, This place is covered with Branches and roses. So no one would ever find this place unless they dig. Something i doubt since just 20 yards away is a better looking park.

But this place i know about it. All alone. I call The Playground. Only cuz if I talk about it, people will think I mean any old play ground. Some times i would wish some body would come and hang out. My dad would think im a huge baby for coming here, but again he cant find me here.

At school people would come to me to get a bit of a laugh. Wether i had fried my brain or if i had Tripped on somthing. You know thats what i am. Funny. At home im still a kinda happy. But only when it is just me and my mom. My mom was the only person who made me feel loved but she woldent mind leaving me. She was gone for a vacation from my dad. But apart of me thinks that it wasn't just my dad but it was also me. I could be a troublesome child. She has been gone for 6 months. She was supposed to be gone for 2 but when its time for her to come home he tells me she missed the flight.

I shake my head. Im making myself sad. I am currently sitting on a swing. The swing was kinda low. But i didnt mind. There were only two in the small park. The other was a tire swing but i didnt want to sit in it. It was held up by rope. And last time i tried to sit on it i got really bad rope burn. And i'd rather lose my quirk than sit on it again.

I swung a little. The park was quiet. Not even the birds were chirping. I looked up at the sky. It was cloudy and a bit windy. I shivered and put my Pikachu themed hoodie up. Dont ask why i had a Pikachu hoodie on.

I sighed and swung a little more. Stopping when i felt some rain drops, but I didnt want to leave. The whole reason i was hear was because my dad was drunk. And when he was drunk he would feel angry. He wasent that bad when he was sober. But that just made the pain feel worse. Imagine seeing someone you trusted, You loved, And you thought cared about you Trying to hurt you in a way only you can think of. Burns, Glass bottles, Sticks and stones. Any thing he could get his hands on. Bricks, and chairs. If he could lift it it was sent in my direction. Tears formed in my eyes but i wiped them away. "Come on dont cry. You're a big boy." I smiled. Some times i could cheer myself up.

I froze when i heard some rusling. Some one was coming in The Playground.

You can Imagine my confution when I saw Bakugo. To be honest I didn't expect some one like him to Ever find The Playground. Our eyes met and I stood up from the swing.

"S-sorry. Were you going to be here? I-I'll leave." I was about to walk out but he clicked his tounge at me.

"Tch. What ever you can stay. It's not like I own the damn park." He walked passed me and sat at the bottom of the slide.

I looked down at the sandy floor. I was feeling weird at all the quietness. I guess Bakugo was too cuz he started to speak.

"So why are you here Pikachu?" (This is the part were they left me.)