Family and two souls

‘’ So Guenda, if I can call you that, how old are you? ‘’ the dark lord asked suddenly after a long silence at the dinner table. Actually when I thought about it for I while, I didn’t know. ‘’ I’m not sure, but I’m guessing around 16 or 17. And yeah sure you can call me Guenda if I can call you Voldy ‘’ I answered seriously. He started laughing his cold laugh, I was actually starting to believe that it was fake, and naturally everyone else laughed with him and I just sniggered quietly to myself. I supposed I couldn’t call him that ‘cause he didn’t answered me and it became silent again. Suddenly Bellatrix shouted ‘’ I see that you don’t got you dark mark yet ‘’ and pointed on my bare wrist ‘’ so when are you going to get it? ‘’ she finished. I thought for a minute and then answered ‘’ I guess I’ll have to get it sometime so why not get over with. Any time Voldy is free would be good for me ‘’ everyone gasped and stared at me when I said Voldemort Voldy, Severus just gave me an odd look.

‘’ After dinner I can mark you then ‘’ Voldy said as if he didn’t care. Hmm good for me I guess . I nodded ‘’ Lovely ‘’ I said in a sweet shrieking voice and the laughed. I didn’t understand why Voldemort would punish anybody who laughed when he didn’t, but he didn’t punish me. I guess it was because of my so called ‘Dark magic’ that I still didn’t know what was.

{ After dinner }

The dark lord and I were in the big hall, where we just had dinner , alone for him to mark me. ‘’ Let’s begin shall we ‘’ he more demanded than asked. I nodded. He put his bone white wand to my right wrist and chanted some random words. And I felt a shivering pain come creeping in to my body and next thing I know I am on my knees crying loud in pain. It felt as if my wrist was on fire, no scratch that it felt like having a knife on fire cutting me up from the inside om my wrist. Then finally the pain stopped and I looked down on my wrist and saw a black snake slither through a dark skull. It was the mark.

Now with that through I just simply said ‘’ excuse me my lord ‘’ and ran up to my room and laid down on my bed.

‘I’m one of the bad guys, I’m one of the bad guys, I’m one of the bad guys, I’m one of the bad guys’ was the only thought going through my head. I am a death eater, why did he call them-no us that I mean it’s not like we eat death. I would personally call them life eaters since they take away people’s lives not their deaths.

 ‘’ GAAH ‘’ I shouted in frustration when I couldn’t find a decent pajamas to wear. Finally I found one and put on. It was a black, no surprise there, top and a pair of, also black, softie pants. I laid down on the bed and thought of everything and nothing. Was I alone in my age here, why did everybody from my past hated me, what was the dark magic in me that Voldemort talked about, and finally WHO AM I, not like thephilosophical question but like who were my parents, did I have any friends missing me, how come I’m so brave when I even adults are afraid, why do I get happy when other people are sad or   depressed. After a lot of thinking I finally fell asleep.

{ 2 years later }

‘’ WOOOOOOOOOH, YEAH I’M FREEEEEE ‘’ I ran around in the Malfoy manor screaming in joy. I saw Draco walk out of the dinner hall, I jumped up and threw my arms around his neck, even if he were younger than me he were still longer than me, and laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. ‘’ what are you happy about Guen ‘’ he asked sniggering ‘’ Bellatrix and Fenir have finally taught me everything you learn from first to seventh year ‘’ I answered letting him go from my hug. Bellatrix Lestrange and Fenir Greyback had been my teachers since I came here to the Manor. Now I could go out on missions with them, even though that I thought what Voldemort did was wrong, didn’t want to kill people because of their blood status. I didn’t even know what mine was.

{ At dinner }

‘’ have you found Potter yet? ‘’ asked the Dark lord as he cut his beef. ‘’ No, but I assure you my lord that he’ll not find another one ‘’ Fenir answered. I knew what they were talking about. Horcruxes.

Suddenly the door burst open and a flock of beautiful black hooded creatures flooded in. I suddenly felt all warm and happy inside while everyone else looked like they either peed them self or were about to black out, even Voldy looked a little scared. Why? I didn’t know.

‘’ Expecto Patronum ‘’ Voldemort shouted pointing his wand at the hooded creatures. Huge sliver snakes slithered out of his wand and I could hear, no scratch that, I could kind of feel them scream as if they were a part of me. The silver snake stared to move towards the creatures as I just heard them screaming higher. And then something unexpected happened, the snake turned to me and started to float  towards me and I could feel pain starting to evolve in my heart-no in my soul. The snake were right in front of me and the dark lord shouted at it to attack the ‘dementors’ as he called them. It stood up and jumped through me and a cried in pain as it did. The last thing I saw was the dementors floating up to me and they were all chanting ‘no you have to live to free us all’ over and over again. Then everything went black…

{ dream }

‘’ Sweetheart we love you, you know that don’t you? ‘’ mother asked. ‘’ It doesn’t matter what all the people says because we’ll always love you ‘’ father said.

‘’ Honey, do you feel that? ‘’ father asked mother with sudden concern in his voice. ‘’ demenotors ‘’ mother said sadly. A single black hooded creature floated in to the room and bended over father and he cried out loud ‘’ I love both of you, so much I love you Guendyline and I love you to Eve-‘’ he never got to finish his sentence as he fell down as a soulless shell. Next the creature bent over mother and she shouted ‘’ I love you Guendyline, for all eternity and more ‘’ and with that she also fell to the floor.

The creature now approached to me and bended over. I could see in to its black cold eyes with my own little baby eyes. I could see all the souls it had ever sucked, and then instead of sucking my soul it simply telepathically told me ‘’ you have a such young soul, and I’m dying so I choose you to give my own soul to for you to take care of ‘’ and then I got feeling that my soul was fighting another one inside me, the other one won. I felt so weird having to souls inside me so being a baby I started crying.