No-nose-man and freak-flashbacks

The pictures on the walls in the Malfoy Manor were mostly of people in pain or dead people. ‘’ cheerful ‘’ I whispered with sarcasm in my voice. Severus motioned for me to be quiet and I quickly shut my mouth.  

We approached in to a huge hall with a dining table in it, ‘’oh, we’re just having dinner. Dinner that’s not so bad’’ I said happily. But I knew that wasn’t true, Severus had taken me here to meet the dark lord and then I would get my room, since I apparently were going to live here and shit. Severus had told me that on the way here, we couldn’t apparate since I wasn’t completely healed from the accident.

I heard a cold laugh come from behind me, I knew it wasn’t Severus because he was right next to me and he didn’t seem like a guy who laughs much. I carelessly turned around and saw the most hideous ‘man’ I had ever seen, probably, he was also dressed in a black coat but that’s not the point, the point is that his skin was white and flaky. And he didn’t have a nose…  I mean honestly NO FREAKING NOSE.

‘’my lord, I brought the girl as you asked’’ Severus said while bowing and motioning for me to do so to. I didn’t. Then I did something I shouldn’t have done.

‘’have any one ever told you that you are ugly’’ I watched in to the mans, which I assume were Voldemort, eyes and saw the anger grow in them.

‘’CRUCIO’’ he shouted and all I could feel was pain. But I didn’t scream , he didn’t deserve the satisfaction of my scream. Eventually he stopped and looked at me with hatred, then he did something unexpected, he simply asked me a question.

‘’do you really think you are stronger than me, girl’’ His voice rang in my head while I thought about it.

He had asked for me to be delivered here obviously, and he hadn’t killed me at once when I said he was ugly. He needed me, I obviously didn’t know what for, but I wasn’t going to make it easy for him to use me.

‘’ Yes, and my name Guendyline‘’ I answered with no emotion.

‘’ Now why do you need me?‘’ I asked keeping my face straight.

‘’we have discovered some dark magic in you’’ he sloppy answered.

Ok so he needs me for my ‘dark magic’. Makes sense since he’s the dark lord and stuff. So whatever he doesn’t have any right to use me if I don’t approve. And I can inform you that I don’t. Great I’m talking to myself now.

‘’OK whatever can someone just show me to my room now or what.’’ I said, I had decided to play the bad girl since I can’t remember how the real me was so why not, everyone that had approached long ago gasped.

‘’ What, can’t I see my new room, I mean I’m exhausted‘’ I said obviously seeing their point.

‘’ Manners, manners…’’ Voldemort said in his ‘I-am-evil’ voice.

I sighed ‘’ OK ,OK, what must I do to get my room ‘’.

‘’ Tell the dark lord what kind of dark magic you besets’’ a woman with huge curly hair and a ‘I-am-most-certainly-a-mad-murder-woman’ look on her face.

‘’ I don’t know ‘’ I answered truthfully.

{Later that night}

I was now in my dark bedroom, and when I say dark I don’t mean depressing , I mean dark. All the walls were dark purple and the bed, which were the only Furniture expect a night blue dresser, was all black. That was it, a dark bedroom and a bathroom, the toilet and shower were even black, was all I could get in this huge Manor. I guess it’s because of my manners.

‘’ Girl, the dark lord wants you to join the ‘higher group’ for dinner at 7 o clock ‘’ the curly haired woman, which apparently was named Bellatrix, called from outside the door ‘’ Wear something nice, you’ll find something in the dresser ‘’ I heard her high hells click as she walked away.

I took a glance at the old clock over my door, six thirty , I stood up from the bed and stalked over to the dresser gasped as I opened it.

It was full of marvelous dresses and shoes. After fifteen minutes of choosing I had chosen a blood red long dress and a pair of matching high heel shoes. I went into the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror. I had long blond hair which now was in a bum and lapis blue eyes, my lips were kind of darkish.

{ flashback-ish }

‘’Don’t show your disgusting face in here, freak ‘’

 ‘’Even for a witch you a weirdo, a total freak ‘’

‘’You bring nothing but sorrow to this world ‘’

‘’You should just die ‘’

‘’I have a gun if you’d like to borrow it to kill yourself ‘’

‘’Oh, look what you’ve done, clean it up girl ‘’

‘’Just as horrible as her mom, and her dad, UGH ‘’

{ back from the flashback thingy }

It all just crashed in to my head, all those mean comments, I must have been a real freak to be so hated… I sat there for maybe ten minutes, but it felt like ten hours. Suddenly a knock came from the door and I walked over and opened to reveal Bellatrix. ‘’ Why are you crying ‘’ she asked and I wiped the tears that I never realized had fallen ‘’ Nothing important ‘’ I quickly rejected her.

‘’ Well then, be down in five minutes ‘’ I shut the door and ran into the bathroom and put on some makeup from the cupboard and walked back to the door. I stopped, not quite ready to go down the stairs, ‘’ I am obviously going to be forced to work for ‘him’ but that doesn’t mean I’m gonna be nice to him, I mean I can’t remember my self so why not choose to be a brave, stubborn bitch ‘’ I said to myself. I opened the door slowly finally ready meet my life.