Chapter 5

Siobhan's POV
I did my usual morning routine before I arrived at the zoo and I checked my timetable for today, this morning I have to feed the elephants before I have a crocodile show before I spend my afternoon with the pandas taking photos of the baby pandas because it's a Saturday and I only work at the gift shop from Mondays to Fridays.

I arrived at my locker and I grab a hair tie and I used the small mirror in my locker to tie my hair back into a low ponytail. I then closed my locker to find Robert standing there waiting for me smirking at me which is weird since he's never done that before "Hey Rob" "Hey Sio, what are you doing this morning?" "Feeding the elephants" "Oh I'll join you then" "But you are not with me today as it's my only day away from you, bye" I then walked off to the elephants.

Later on...
After I feed the elephants, I head over to the backstage area of the crocodile show and I put my mic on before I walked out there with my dad, Riley and Chandler and some other zoo workers and we were all behind the Irwin's.

Later on...
Bindi and I were chilling while watching Robert handle Monty after I feed Cookie and she said to me "Robert totally likes you as more then a friend" "No, he doesn't" "Hmm, well look at him then" I then looked at Robert and he winks at me and I blush a little bit before bindi said as I stopped blushing "See he totally likes you" "He was probably just trying to get my attention" My dad then came over and he said to me "Siobhan, we're going to bring out Graham next so I want you to be prepared because if you need to step in like last time with Acco with her around Robert, you have to be ready to handle him" "Don't worry dad, I know what to do and if I need back up I'll yell out to you and Chandler for help" "Good" My dad then left me and then Monty left and then we brought out Graham.

My dad has told me the stories of how Graham has tried to kill him and Steve and honestly I'm just hopeful Robert will be ok. I stood close to Robert as he demonstrated to the audience what Graham can do then I felt something bite my ankle before I'm being dragged under water and I screamed for help, it was Graham who dragged me under the water. Panic rushed through my body as Graham thrashed me around in the water and I could hear the audience scream and Terri and bindi and the other lady workers try to calm the audience down, I can hear my dad scream "Someone get my daughter out of there!" I then saw my sea shell necklace glow again and a flashback appeared of my mother kicking a crocodile who had her ankle like me and the crocodile let her go and she swims to safety so that's what I did, I kicked at Graham aiming for the area my mother did in the flashback and he let me go and I swim to the side where I can get away from him. I get out of the water and my dad rushes to me and helps me out of the water while Chandler is dealing with Graham along with two other male zoo workers, Bindi puts a towel around me while I shiver because I'm so cold from being dragged into the water.

My dad then told Riley to take me backstage and I was walking with him when Robert rushed up to us concerned for me, he then said to me "Sio, are you ok?" "Shut up Rob, i was dragged underwater and almost killed by the crocodile that went after my dad and your dad and you were right next to me when he dragged me underwater and you did nothing to help me get away from him" I then walked off before I sat down in a seat in the backstage area and I could hear the show ending and then my head starting hurting like I was having a really bad headache. My dad came backstage and he said "Siobhan are you ok?" "I'm fine" I then walked off leaving the towel since I didn't need it anymore before I felt myself falling to the ground and I heard people screaming as I went to the ground.

Later on...
I woke up in Robert's bedroom and I noticed my ankle was bandaged up where Graham bit me and a ice pack was on my fore head, I then saw the door open and close and Robert was standing there, I then took the ice pack off my head before I turned around away from him still mad at him for what happened earlier. Robert then got on his bed on the other side and he started playing with my hair by braiding it like he did when we were younger whenever I was mad at him for something he did. "Sio, I'm sorry I didn't do anything to help you get away from Graham today" "Why should I should accept your apology?" "Can you look at me at least?" "Fine" I then faced Robert before he stares at me before he strokes my face and removes a piece of hair out my face.

Robert's POV
Earlier on....
One minute Siobhan was standing next to me while I demonstrated to the audience what Graham can do and then the next minute I heard her being dragged into the water and screaming for help, my mom told me to stay out of the way as she and bindi and the other lady workers calmed the audience down while the guys were trying to get Graham to let Siobhan go. Siobhan soon got out of the water free of Graham and Bindi placed a towel after her dad helps her out of the water. Riley and her then walk off to backstage and I tired to talk to her but she just shut me down.

Later on...
We just got backstage after ending the show when I saw Siobhan walk off just before she falls to the ground and we all screamed as she went to the ground. I rushed to her while Wes was calling the medics and then I felt for a pulse and it was fading. The medics arrived and they brought her heartbeat back and they bandaged up her ankle where Graham bit her and it was decided for her to rest at my place, I carried her up the driveway in my arms before I placed her down on the bed and my mom placed a ice pack on her head before we left the room.

Two hours later...
I come back and Siobhan is awake and she got the ice pack off her head and throws it to the ground before she turns away from me, she's still mad at me for what happened earlier, I got on the other side of the bed and I started playing with her hair by braiding it like I did when we were younger and she was mad at me for something I did. I then said to her Sio, I'm sorry I didn't do anything to help you get away from Graham today" "Why should I should accept your apology?" "Can you look at me at least?" "Fine" she then faced me before I stares at her admiring her beautiful features I never noticed before I then stroked her face and remove a piece of hair out of  her face, I then leaned down to her and she said "Robert, what are you doing?" "Shhh, just be quiet" I then kissed her and she kissed back, I then got on top of her careful of her warped up ankle and she wrapped her arms around my neck before we heard a knock on the door and I got off her before I said "Come in" Bindi then came in and she said to me I was taking over Siobhan's shift with the pandas before she left, I then smirked at Siobhan and I said to her "I was going to ask you on a date today but would you like to be my girlfriend?" "Yes" I then kissed Siobhan's forehead before I left to do her shift while she rested her ankle.

I walked downstairs and I grab my camera before I slipped my shoes on and then my mom said "Robert, why are you so excited?" "No reason" my mom then said to me "It has nothing to do with Siobhan, does it?" "N-, No!" "Your stuttering so that means you are lying to me so that means it does have something to do with Siobhan" "Fine, she's my girlfriend and I just asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes" "Just like your father did with me, skipped the date and went straight to that question" "So are you fine with us dating?" "Of course, your dad and her dad always talked about trying to make you two date when you guys are your ages now when you were both kids but just promise me something" "What is it?" "Don't ever let her go because if you do you are going to regret it" "Ok mom" I then headed out to the pandas and I took photos of the baby pandas before I arrived back home and Siobhan had left.