I give up! I'm out, these grocery's are also making my arms give out.. might as well go home.. but first..

Izumi gets out of the line and walks to Juza. Juza is chomping down on some crepes he has bought. As Izumi gets closer to Juza, Juza then sees Izumi walking up to him and he gives out a confused look.

"Izumi? You finally got out the line?"

"Juza, aren't you suppose to be at school? Wait, how do you know I was here?"

"I saw you entering the bakery and trying to hide yourself in the crowd."

"O-oh.." Izumi says feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Decided to skip, some assholes wanted to start a fight with me. I just couldn't deal with that. So I came here.. hoping that no one that I know would notice me.. and now your here." Juza says in a whisper.

"Well I'm sorry, I noticed a really good smell when I was walking back to the dorms. I decided to go check out this place, I did saw you when I was looking through the glass." Izumi says staring at the last crepes Juza has bought. Juza notices her staring and gives out a sigh saying "Fine! You-you can have one, JUST ONE! Also please don't tell anyone that you saw me here."

Izumi laughs nodding and takes the crepe and eats it. The warm, soft, sweet filling fills up her mouth. Her eyes widen as she continues eating the crepe. This wasn't just some random crepe you can buy off the streets. This crepe was heavenly, the rich tastes really gets to you. Juza notices your reactions to the crepe and can't help it but grins a bit.

Chomp

Chomp

Chomp

Every single bite, was worth it. As she finishes she gives out a huge smile and says "Thanks for sharing!" Izumi starts standing up waiting for Juza to finish up.

"Are you going to stand there looking like your lost or are you going to leave?" Juza says.

"I'm waiting for you, I'll walk with you to school."

"You don't have to." Juza says with a small blush appearing on his face. "Like I said, those assholes are still probably waiting for me to go to school starting shit up again with me."

"Aren't they suppose to be in class?" Izumi says in wonder.

"They also skip class just to start shit with me.."

"Well hopefully if they see you walking with me, they won't say anything." Izumi says smiling.

"Alright...thanks." Juza says that last word in a whisper so she doesn't hear.

They both exit out of the bakery and start walking to the school that Juza goes to. As walking, they both start conversations that starts off by getting a bit awkward, however at the end it turned out that they both had some great conversation. Well, at least for Izumi.. she kept talking about all her favorite kinds of curry.

They both start walking to the entrance of the school until Izumi sees a group of guys that looks like trouble.

"Is that them?" Izumi says looking up to Juza who's just standing still frozen.