Part 5 !!!!!

i woke up in my mates (leahs) arms the next morning. it was noon when i woke up which was early for me. when i turned to see Leah we kissed eachother goodmorning and Alice smiled happily and flicked rose who looked very nervus and uncompfortable.

"morning you guys." i mumbled grogily. i got up, grabbed my bag and went to get changed into black skinnie jeans, purple converse and purple shirt and black beanie hat and put on my usual black eyelinner.

"The wolf pack we made a treaty with wants to meet you. they said today a bit later tonight would be good." Alice told me as we left the hotel room to check out and drive back home.

i noded "well in that case ill go tomorrow" i told her raising my eyebrows in iritation. they dare tell me that THEY want to meet ME and then tell me when to be their? im not part of their pack. i thought iritatedly.

BACK AT CULLENS HOUSE

we had just gotten back to the cullens house and Edward said he wanted to talk to everyone (including me even though i wasnt officially part of the family.

Edward was pacing infront of us nervusly even though i alredy new what it was about, it was about Bella. Edward had explained that he had told bella about us...well exept for me.

"Ohh Edward! can i just tell them! im sure that they will be fine. their gunna be perfectly okay with her being her. we're NOT going to eat her!" Alice hissed frustrated with him.

"Fine. i invited Bella over for monday." Edward mubled but

everyone heard him.

"Oh great! this is just fantastic Edward what if she tells? hm? what if she tells everyone our secret?" Rosalie hissed."i trust her Rosalie! shes not that kind of person!" Edward snapped

"I think it is a wonderful idea." Esme said giving them both a look. i noded in agreement and so did Alice, Jasper, Leah and Casrlile but Emmet was going after Rose but he called back

"I think its cool too!" causing Rose to make a angry nose.

NEXT DAY AT CATHERINES HOUSE

it was sunday, i had just got back from the Cullens house and was changing to go to La Push. wanted to look as fierce as ever. so that i wouldnt seem like im afraid of them i decided on knee high black combat boots. with finely made and sahrp looking daggers in each one. then i wore a black shirtand teased my hair and put on black eyelinner

when i walked outside i hoped onto my motorcycle which i had found in the garage. it was from my old life. i loved to ride it!. i reved the engine and tore down the road.

i was their in only several minutes. when i was almost their i stoped and pulled the daggers out enough so that just the handle was showing. i finally got to sams and drove right up turning the bike in one quick motion so that my right side was faceing the house. i heard footsteps inside and got up and opned the door barging in and sitting at the table

the whole pack (well the pack from the begining of the new moon book) was staring at me. their were whering shorts. i rolled my eyes at them.

"Seriusly pups. put on some real clothes" i said i laughed and in on equick motion threw the dagger up and then shoved it into my boot again.i glanced at sam.

"Well little boy? you wanted to see me? what would you like?" i asked him in a voice that was like choclate and poison mixedd together.

"I wanted to see the wolf that lerks on MY land." he told me attempting to remain calm.

"Well hear i am shapeshifter" i told him flatly.

"What are you?" he asked me narrowing my eyes.

"Aquarius, what are you princes?" i asked him in a sweet voice.

" Do you want to be in our pack?" one of them finally snapped steping infront of sam and sudenly recognization hit me. it was Jacob!

"What in the hell are you doing here Black?" i asked him in shock. wasnt he not supposed to shift until like next year?! i thought still in shock. but if hes not human when the cullens leave then how will he become with bella? what if the wolves never help with the battle between us and the volturi?

"talking to a bitch what are you going here?" he shot back. and sudenly i realized why he mustve shifted early! because of Leah. one more vampire means that thye mustve began to shift earlier.

"Never mind that black. what do you guys want?" i asked turning back to Sam.

"We want to know where you stand, with the vampires? or will you stand with us little one?" he asked calmly.

"I stand with my mate and my friends. the cullens." i explained shortly.

"then where will you run little one" he asked knowing no wolf could resist talk of losing their running place.

"What do you mean?" i asked sudenly all ears.

"The forest. you run onto our land. the cullens have their side yes but even you know its too small and you have been running onto our sides and on our beaches." he explained. it was true. at night i had been leaving to run through the woods and on the beaches.

"you do not have to give up your....cullens...but you will have to promise to help protect the pack if vampires do come also you may come to the beach partys we throw and we ask for you to come and train with us sometimes. and if you do join the woods and beaches will be your roaming place." he said. it was an offer i could not refuse. "so is it a deal?" he asked.

"Fine" i told him even though i wasnt quite sure about it.

the end ! (: hope you liked it