Part 3 !!!

i woke up to the sent of vampires in the house. i jumped up with a snarl and quickly realized my stupidity. it was Alice and Rosalie.

"ohh sorry, what are you guys doing here theirs no school today? i thought you would be gone hunting by now- wait its 5:00 a.m ! " i said looking at the clock.

"yeah sorry catherine but we were hoping you could calm edward down. hes just sitting their saying 'Catherine will tell me' and umm well your catherine so will you come and take car of him while we go hunting?" Alice asked sweetly. i sighed, i did not want to have to take of a half hysterical vampire. but i agreed.

"okay, just let me get dressed" i mumbled grogily and then rolled my eyes when i saw that Alice had picked out my outfit alredy : a purple tootoo with a green bow, a black buton up shirt, black leggings, blac kballet flats with green bows and a purple and green beanie for my hair.

AT THE CULLENS HOUSE

a bit later i was walking into the cullens house as the other cullens were leaving.

"Edward whats wrong?" i asked when i saw the vampire sitting at a piano staring at nothing.

"catherine, will i kill her?" he asked in a voice that was so drained of emotion, that it could only come from a vampire. i sghed.

"No Edward you wont kill her, now you should go catch up with your family. you'll need to be full this week." i instructed. and then Leah was walking through the door.

"Edward? Alice said she had a vison that you were feeling better and wanted to come with us so she sent me...i dont know why she sent me..you couldve found us on your own. well she was acting weird and anyway. common." Leah said sounding distracted and nervous.

"okay im coming" Edward said standing up and taking a deep calming breathe.

"Are you alright Leah?" i asked her

"yeah im just wondering why Alice is being weird. i hope nothing bad happens" she muttered sounding really upset. i gave her a hug to comfort her and she held on a little longer then most people would, probably because shes nervus.

"well ill see you guys monday"  i told them happily.

                                     *                                      *                              *                                   *                                 

FRIDAY AFTER NOON AT THE SCHOOL IN THE PARKING LOT

"So shoping now? yay !" Alice chirped only loud enough for us to hear as we walked to our cars. we were going to drive to my house to leave my car their and then we would drive to seatle in rosalies lambergeenie which Alice, Leah and Rosalie would go get.

SEATLE

we arrived in seatle and checked into a hotel.

vote and comment hope you like it !! (: