Chapter thirty three - Visions or Dreams?

Start from the beginning

"Nagini, I will not be feeding Wormtail to you after all. But there is still Harry Potter." He said making you panic.

"Now Wormtail... perhaps one more reminder why I will not tolerate another blunder from you." He said.

"My Lord... no... I beg you." Wormtail cried. Begging.

"Crucio!"  You watched in pain of Wormtail screaming in agony, you understood that pain all too well.

Voldemort then point the wand at girl.

"And you... take that long to step in again and you'll suffer worse. But a quick reminder would help." You watched as the girl shook in pain gasping and yelling in pain but trying to remain strong. You wanted to go to her, like protect her and you had no clue why.

"You woke up and you looked around you were on the floor. Next to Harry you saw him clutching his scar in pain and woke him up.

"You alright?" Ron asked. You looked at Harry in surprise if it was true... Harry like you may've had the same dream.

Of course not. Tell me Potter what was it? A premonition? A apparition?" Trelawny said making you look away.

"Nothing it's just a bad headache." Harry answered.

"What of you L/n?"

"Nothing. I think I'm just tired. I'll take Harry to the medical wing." You said Harry could tell you were lying and walked out with you the whole class stunned.

"We're not going to the hospital ward are we?" He asked.

"Heavens no. I'm just not sure where to go." You told him.

"I do. Follow me." You did and met the edge of Headmaster's entrance.

"Sherbet lemon...." Nothing happened.

Harry started listing off candy you looked at him confused until he shouted cockroach cluster and started to move.

"I was joking..." He said under him breath. You laughed and Harry smiled a bit.

You both stood outside the door. Moody, Dumbledore and Fudge were talking inside.
They were talking of Crouches disappearance and who they blamed, fudge pointed to Madam, Maxime... or You.

"Can we wrap up this discussion?" Growled Moody.

"Yes, yes lets go down to the grounds then." Fudge said impatiently.

"No, it's not that." Moody paused. "It's just that Potter and L/n want a word with you, they're out side of the door." Moody said making you cringe... you were getting to hate that eye.

The door swung open

"come in then." Moody said.

"Maybe you should go back to your class then-" But Harry wasn't having it.

"We wanted to talk o you Professor." Harry said looking solely at Dumbledore.

"Wait for me here. I will not be long." He reassured you both.

You do and you see Harry go to Fawkes, he was so nice to all manner for creature. You turned your back for only a minute and hear something open, when you turned you saw Harry looking into the cabinet that popped out, it was filed with water and you felt yourself drawn to it. You watched Harry and he dipped his face in the water. He was about to drown no don't.

"Harry!" You went to him to pull him out of the water, but you ended up being draw in too.

You fell into the water black ink surrounds you, when you next opened your eyes you were in the ministry, though it was a trail room, you were there when your father took you to work. You felt cold and saw two dementors flanking a person in chains who then sat in a chair before they left the room to go wait outside the doors.