Chapter thirty three - Visions or Dreams?

Y/n pov

You watched Harry get a letter from Sirius. You smile at least he's keeping in touch.

On your way back from your walk around the castle you caught Harry, Hermione and Ron practicing stunning out behind the castle.

"Hey you three." You greet.

"Hey Y/n." Harry said sounding defeated.

"Do you want some help?" You offered.

"What do you know about stunning?" Ron asked.

"Enough, I stunned Sirius and Harry last year remember?" You remined them.

"Right." Ron said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Maybe you can help then." Harry said.

"Of course, the easiest is stupefy as it's quick doesn't last long but it's effective... anyone want to be my dueling partner?" Ron steps forward as if you won't do it. Just for him you decide to put some extra force behind it.

"Stupefy!" You cast making Ron fly back I a few feet and land on his back.

"See, simple but effective." You said turning to Harry.

"Anything else?"  Hermione asks.

"I think you should learn a basic protection spell. Protego." You tell him.

"Protego?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, someone fire a spell at me." You said wanting to give example.

"I'll do the honours, little bit of revenge." Ron said brushing some dirt off his sweater. You took your stance across from him.

"Whenever you're ready." You tell him.

"Titillando!" He fired.

"Protego." You cast simply upwards making the tickling spell Ron fired useless. Ron looked a little upset and tried again.

Ron used a slug vomiting charm and you once again protected yourself from it.

"Stupefy!" You cast making Ron once again get thrown to the ground.

"Wow... and any spell this doesn't work with?"  Harry asked.

"The unforgivable curses I believe and some powerful shield breaking charms will break through, but simple spells and some physical objects, yes." You tell them all.

You ended up helping Harry get fairly good at stunning and he learned the basics of the shield charm.

You had Divination with Harry and Ron so you didn't stray away from them.

"You'll get better with practice." You promised.

"How do you know all these spells?" Harry asked.

"I read a lot of my Sisters books when she brought them home, I know a lot of magical theory and spells I just haven't used." You admit.

"Ahhh." He said in realization.

"Yeah." You admit.

You were trying to listen to the class but the atmosphere changed entirely you felt like you couldn't breath, you drifted off into a deep sleep.

There were shapes in the all too familiar room that came into view, Wormtail, Nagini and that cloaked figure... No matter both were on the ground though Wormtail was sobbing.

"You're in luck Wormtail, your blunder has not ruined everything. He is dead." You heard the all too familiar voice of Voldemort.

"My lord!" Gasped Wormtail. "My lord, I'm so pleased and so sorry...."