All of the students in the cafeteria were suddenly distracted from staring at their princes as they got all curious who could be that creepy looking new girl, why does she have bodyguards around following her—and... and why does she dress up like that?

"Yah, Tiger, what's with that face?" He heard Tzuyu asked.

He frowned and look at his friend before checking himself on his phone. His face is pale right now like he just saw his biggest nightmare. He scoffed and smiled awkwardly. "No, nothing. I was just... just... just thinking." He said and simply massage his forehead while trying to cover his face with his hand.

Chaeyoung bit his lower lip as he saw Sadako—he means Mina with her two goons on the reflection of Dahyun's sunglasses. They're going towards his direction!

He tried to act normal while hiding his face and he was just about to take a sip from his cola when he feels something—or somebody bumped to his back. 'Aish!' He looked up and saw the two goons walking passed him.

Chaeyoung was about to curse the guys from their back but he startled when they suddenly look back glaring at him ready to kill him for what he did to their heiress last night. His eyes froze open as he panicked and suddenly hide under the table.

"Dude, what the hell are you doing down there?" Dahyun asked confusingly staring at his friend.

He lifted his head and look around seeing the unbothered Mina and her goons sitting at the corner of the cafeteria. "N-Nothing, I just drop something." He awkwardly smiled and went back to his seat avoiding the glares that the men in black were giving him.

-

Mina was alone sitting beside the window of a fancy restaurant near her and Chaeyoung's condo. She was there patiently waiting for her date who she supposed to meet thirty minutes ago.

Staring at the cup of tea she was holding, she sighed and took her last sip of the drink.

"Hey!" A foreigner with a bandanna on his long blonde wavy and below the shoulder length hair approached her all of the sudden.

Mina's brows furrowed scanning the guy from head to toe. The guy was wearing a red floral long sleeve with a mint green open vest on top matching it with his bright yellow pants. With his colorful and funky outfit, the guy just looked like a hippie time traveler from the '70s.

The guy looks around the place and suddenly took the vacant seat in front of her. "They're not here, right?"

Mina looks at the guy confusingly. "Excuse me, but I don't recall knowing you and that seat is already reserved."

"Oh," the guy leaned towards her from the other side of the table then flashes a smile showing off a familiar dimple on his right cheek and there he finally took off his sunglasses.

"Chaeyoung?" Mina said as she tilted her head both in surprise and confusion.

He just smiled and look around again. "So, your bodyguards are not here, right?"

"Yeah, you told me not to bring them." She answered as she was still surprised staring at his long blonde hair. "By the way... Why are you dressed up like that?"

"Oh, this?" He smirked and tried composed himself. "No one should know about us dating, right?" He wore back his sunglasses. "Look, it's a perfect disguise! You didn't even recognize me!" He proudly said as he does different posses while all the people in the restaurant keeps glancing at him.

Mina just stares at him for a moment seeing how this man seems to be enjoying the attention he's getting with his colorful outfit. 'In disguise or not, this guy really loves attention all over him.'