Chapter 9

-unedited
-tl: myu

  ☆、第9章 chapter9

惨叫声高低起伏的响着,却连一个音节都没有渗透出训练室的大门。
五分钟后...

The sounds of wretched screaming reverberated, but not a single sound escaped from the training room.

5 minutes later...

莱尔拖着着沉重的身体踏上楼梯,默默地蹲在亚撒的房间门口揉起了胸,小口的吸着冷气。

Lyle dragged his weighted body up the stairs, silently sitting outside Asa's room as he kneaded his chest, sucking in cold air.

"噢黑暗神,签个契约而已,为什么会那么疼"小心的掀开衣摆,莱尔满脸陶醉的叹息着,"噢!偶像的签名...!嗯——?"

"Oh Dark God, why is it so painful just to sign a contract?" Lyle carefully lifted his shirt, happily sighing, "Ah! My idol's signature...! Emm--?"

莱尔小心的把耳朵贴到白漆房门上,听着里头的动静。

Lyle carefully pressed his head on the white painted door, listening for any movement in the room.

"大人,您是在看电视吗?"莱尔谨慎的转开门把手,朝里头探头探脑的望着。

"Sir, are you watching the television?" Lyle carefully turned the doorknob, looking in the room.

亚撒抱腿坐在床上,头也不回的应着,"嗯,有事吗?"

Asa hugged his legs ad he sat on his bed, not even turning around as he replied, "En, what's the matter?"

莱尔揉了揉鼻子,小声的问道,"鉴于我对您的热切崇拜,我能打听一下您的用餐喜好吗?"

Lyle rubbed his nose, softly asking, "In view of my fervent worship towards you, may I ask what is your* meal preference?"

*respectful you

亚撒拖着下巴扭头看了一眼莱尔,努力的回忆了一下经口的血,"没什么特殊喜好,管家大人的血就很不错。"

Asa rubbed his chin as he turned his head to look at Lyle, trying to recall the blood he previously consumed, "There's not particular preference, I'm fine with the butler's blood."

——吱呀,啪!

--creak, pa!*

*Help me what is this onomatopoeia 

莱尔蹲在地上没扶住门,脸着地摔了个实在,趴在地上直哼哼一下亚撒听不懂得话,"噢伟大的黑暗神,光辉使者的血液是什么味道?!肯定很酸!"

Lyle squatted on the floor without the support of the door, causing him to fall splendidly on his face. He grunted as he lay on the floor, mumbling words that Asa could not understand, "Oh, noble God of Darkness, what could the blood of an  Emissary of Light taste like?! It's definitely very sour!"

亚撒眯眼打量了着地上的莱尔几眼,就把视线转到了电视上,轻飘飘的吐出一句,"像陈酿的美酒,让人回味。"

Asa gave Lyle a few measuring glances, before returning his gaze onto the television, "Just like mature wine, it has a taste that is hard to forget."

"我已经无法用语言来描述我的心情了。"莱尔满脸委顿的从地上爬起来,小声嘟囔着,"噢,我该去哪里找美酒般的血液。"

"I am no longer able to describe my current feelings with words. " Lyle crawled up from the ground with an exhausted expression. He mumbled softly, "Oh, where can I go to find liquor grade blood?"