Chapter 8

**T/N: Samuel has been changed to Samael

- unedited

- tl: myu

  ☆、第8章 chapter8

周围不再是杂乱的酒吧,他坐在一把藤条编织的椅子上,一本厚重的古书摊开放在膝盖,四周空旷寂静,弥漫着让人沉醉的安详。

His surroundings was no longer the messy bar. Instead, he was now sitting on a rattan chair, with a thick, ancient looking book resting on his lap. All around him was quiet, with an atmosphere of serenity that people could get drunk on.

沉重的古书像是被蒙上了一层浅薄的雾,无论他怎么看都无法看清上面写了什么。

The heavy antique book seemed to be obscured by a thin layer of fog, making him unable to decipher what was written on it no matter how hard he tried.

这是在哪里?

Where was this place?

亚撒慌乱的想要起身,直射到他脸上的阳光让他恐惧,却发现这具身体并不受他的控制,他甚至连翻动书页都做不到。

Asa panicked, wanting to stand up. The sun rays shining on his face gave him a feeling of fear, yet he found out that this body was not under his control. Even the action of flipping the pages of the book could not be performed.

"亚撒,你怎么还在这?"一个清朗的男声从他的背后传来,"天,你又在看《神典》,它都快被你翻烂了。"

"Asa, why are you still here?" The refreshing voice of a man sounded from behind him. "Heavens,  you're still reading the《Sacred Texts》? It's going to be torn into bits by your flipping."

低头看书的亚撒抬头朝后看去,却愕然的看见来人背后收敛着三对黄金羽翅。对方很英俊,成熟的脸庞轮廓分明,身上洁白长袍用银链子系着,像个光明的使者。这人他并不认识,事实上黑暗的血族根本不可能会认识有光明气息的人。

Asa's initially lowered head raised to look at the person behind him. However, he was shocked to see that the incoming person had three pairs of golden wings on his back, retracting. The other had pronounced facial features, with a handsome air. A pure white robe hung on his body, fastened by a silver chain, making him look like the Emissary of Light. He did not recognise this man, as in reality, the dark race of vampires would never come close to such people with a holy aura.

亚撒想问他是谁,但是声带却先他一步振动了起来。

Asa wanted to ask for his identity, yet his vocal chords were a step before him.

"那么多年,我以为你已经习惯了。"

"It's been so many years, I thought you would've been long used to it."

这不是他的声音,亚撒冷静的分析,他的声音带着少年独有的清脆,而此时的声线却更加的清冷,那是经过岁月沉淀后的稳重。

This was not his voice, Asa calmly analysed. His voice had a crisp quality, unique to that of youths, yet the voice currently had a cold feeling, which could only develop with age. 

"那么多年,我也以为你已经放下了。"英俊的男人抖了抖翅膀,朝亚撒走过来,"更何况,神一怒之下抹去他所有的荣誉,连名字都没留下,你即使翻破它都不会找到他了。"

"It's been so many years, I thought you would've already let it go." The handsome man fluttered his wings and walked towards Asa. "Moreover, God erased all records of him in a fit of anger, not even his name was spared. Even if the book is flipped into bits, you wouldn't be able to find any information regarding him."