chapter 3

I walked into my class and sat at the back, soon the teacher walked in. There's no point of listening since I get bad grades anyway so I put my earphones in and went to sleep.

Jungkook's POV

" good morning class, meet our new student, please introduce yourself",Mr kim announced.

"Annyeonghaseyo my name is jungkook and im 18 years old. Please take care of me".
I looked around the classroom but there was one particular person who caught my eye.she was sitting at the back and sleeping.
"Please take the empty seat by Y/N".
I sat down and since I'm new I didn't have a textbook so I asked the girl next to me.

Y/N POV

I woke up to someone tapping my shoulder. No-one sits next to me. Is it a GHOST?
I put my head up and looked at the person who sat next to me. Why does he look so familiar. It looked like he was saying something. I took my earphones out, feeling annoyed that some stranger woke me up in my precious sleep.

"What do you want?",I said obviously annoyed.

"Can i borrow your textbook,I'm new so I don't have one".

I got my textbook out and threw it on his desk, put my earphones back in and went back to sleep.

"Make sure you bring it back to me later". I said before I got up to leave.