Alastor x Female! Dream demon! reader

Start from the beginning

"I would love too," you said sweetly before he handed you the spoon, you curtly ate the piece and handed it to him. He awaited your response with worry buried deep in his chest, yes, he was a powerful demon as well. But even he knows that there's demons more powerful than himself.

And you were one of them.

"Anything I need to work on?" he asked and stared at you, his worry deepening when you didn't respond.

"Oh, sorry, I heard a signal from someone," you chuckled lowly and wiped your lips, "and the jambalaya was amazing! I must ask where you get your recipe from."

Alastor exhaled in relief, "From my mother! Her jambalaya was so good that it almost killed her! Hahaha!"

You laughed as well, finding his presence very comforting. While you two bonded, Angel dust lounged on the couch with a very tense Vaggie beside him.

"Who's the girl?" he asked and eyed you.

"Wait! You don't know who she is? Do you not keep up with any of the powerful demons?" Vaggie asked in irritation.

"Eh," he shrugged.

Vaggie grunted in annoyance before looking at you, "Y/n, the dream demon. When she first came, it was similar to Alastor. Both were mortal souls, and both were feared on the first day. She slips into people's dreams and brutally kills them, she can control over a hundred people's dreams if she wanted to...if she and Alastor forms an alliance. Hell is done for."

Angel stared at you while you ate another spoon of Alastor's food, "I would definitely tap that if she had a dick."

"Did you even hear what I fucking said?!" 

Angel shrugged before sauntering over to the fridge to grab a Popsicle. You glanced at Charlie before curling your finger at her, she squeaked in fear and quickly walked to your side.

"You look tired darling, get some sleep," you patted her face, "I promise you won't see me in your dreams."

"Really?" she asked with hope in her voice.

"I never break my promises, sweetheart," you rubbed your palms, "It's rude."

"Thank you, so so much!" she exclaimed in excitement before trotting over to the others to tell them about what you said. They glanced at you before they got up to head towards their rooms.

"That was quite nice of you," Alastor complimented before removing his apron, "do you want to talk in my room?"

You stared in his eyes, he felt his heart jump. He couldn't tell if it was in fear or admiration, maybe both? But the feeling was overpowering his actions, he could feel his fingers shake softly. 

For a split second he regretted asking you that question.

"What are your intentions?" you crossed your arms, your eyes glowing a bright hue of red, "because if they are bad I will make sure you sleep forever, with me as your main host."

He didn't know he jumped, but looking at the distance between you two. It seemed he leaped backwards, he awkwardly closed the distance and regained his confidence.

"Only the purest, my dear," his smile grew, "I am simply interested in getting to know a powerful tyrant like yourself."

Your eyes fluttered back to normal, "I'm quite charmed, well then, where's your room?"

"Just follow me, my dear," he walked past you, his hand brushing over yours, before walking over to the elevator. You followed behind with a playful smirk on your face.