M4SB 8: Drei and Matthew

(A/n: This chapter is dedicated once again to one of my readers :) @ApprenticeOfDarkness I hope you'll like it! Sana patuloy mo pong subaybayan ang M4SB hanggang sa huli! MYMP's "Only Reminds Me Of You" and a picture of Matthew is on the multimedia btw! Pogi no? Anyways, thank you and lovelots!)

Jiro's POV

"Don't worry, I'll do my best to remember everything."

My eyes widened in shock. I know I didn't misheard what she just said. I clearly heard it. Alam ko! I was too shocked and caught off guard na napatigil tuloy ako sa pinaggagawa ko and turned into a living statue in front of her.

She was staring right through me. Did she unintentionally said that out loud and didn't notice it? She's giving me this confused expression right now.

"Pst, yung niluluto mo. Parang ma o-over cook na ata?" It brought me back into reality when she spoke.

Agad naman akong napatingin sa niluluto ko at tama nga siya. "Sorry about that. Anyways, this will be done soon. Eat with me okay?" I smiled meaningfully at her.

"Ah- eh, sige." She gave me a lopsided smile that made me chuckle.

God knows I really miss her so much. It's been years already since that awful thing happened. Even though I wanted to stay with her I was forced to migrate for some reasons na hindi ko maayawan. Now that I'm back here. I'll do everything I can para makuha ulit ang loob niya. She's all that I have now that Dale doesn't treat me like a family anymore. Also me and my other two brothers aren't that close.

I served the dishes and got some utensils prepared on my dining table. She sat across me and stared at the food right in front of her.

"I didn't knew you could cook just like a high class restaurant chef!" She exclaimed, cleary amazed at the food that I made.

I let out a laugh after hearing her remarks. "I took lessons back when I was still in States." Sabi ko at nilagyan yung plato niya ng pagkain.

Her hand suddenly grabbed mine, stopping me from putting food to her plate. "Stop! Ako na, kaya ko na yan." pagtitigil niya sakin.

"There was this certain someone that made me inspired para matuto. She told me na if I learn how to cook someday, gusto niyang matikman ito, so I did." I said while grinning. "It was quite ironic though." I let out a laugh.

Looking puzzled, tinanong niya ako. "Uh why?" Of course 'cuz I told the person herself.

Still laughing, I told her, "Nevermind. Lets eat?"

Ellie's POV

Seriously? Telling me something then stopping midway isnt a good thing you know.

Jiro and I ate while having a decent conversation somehow. I tried avoiding na makipagbangayan sa kanya. Luckily maganda ang ihip ng hangin at di niya ko masyadong inaasar. Time passed by and even I cant believe that I just spent my free time with him. Matapos kong kumain, nagpaalam na ko sa kanya saka umalis na. Fortunately yung condo niya ay malapit lang sa venue na pupuntahan ko kaya nilakad ko nalang. It took me 15 minutes para makarating.

I entered the place and immediately saw Drei sa gilid ng stage, tuning his guitar. Agad naman akong lumapit sa kanya. "Hey Drei!" Bungad ko sabay tapik ng mahina sa balikat niya.

He stopped what he was doing as soon as he heard my voice tsaka lumingon sa gawi ko. "Ellie! You're almost late, anyare ba?" Tanong niya sakin habang nakangiti ng malapad.