{19}

"Well, I'm gonna have you fly here with your dad and sister. You can stay at our house. We have a whole basement that's empty, where you can stay. We're gonna have the time of our life and we're gonna celebrate your birthday" I said.

"And who's gonna pay the tickets? My dad can't afford it"

"Your mom?"

"My mom, my ass. She hates my guts" she remembered me, sadly.
She told me once that her mom just left when she was seven, without a reason, leaving her dad in charge of her and her younger sister, Bella, who was three at that time. Her dad had to take care of them, while having a full time job. It was very hard for him, but thank goodness he still made time for them and showed them love. After five years her mom came back, wanting everything to go back like it was before she left, but her dad didn't let her. He was mad and I get that. I mean, if my husband disappeared without a reason, leaving me with two small kids to take care of and a full time job to be able to support them, I would be mad, too. I wouldn't let my husband come back like nothing has happened, either. Her mom blamed Lilly and her sister for it, saying it's their fault that their dad is mad at her. In my opinion, she's a crazy women.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Don't worry, I'll find someone to pay the tickets. Maybe my parents won't mind paying a little. I'll figure it out, but you're coming and that's final. I'll talk to your dad and I'm sure he'll agree. You need a little break and he can use one, too"

"Thank you so much, but honestly I don't think it's gonna happen"

"Don't be such a pessimist. Just go to sleep and before two days have gone by, I'll have everything arranged. I promise you"

"I hope so. I gotta go now, though. Have school tomorrow"

"Okay, sleep well babe, and don't worry about those assholes in your school, you'll be rid of them soon"

"Haha, thanks. Good night. Love you"

"Love you, too" I said and hung up.

I had to get her to come here. She needed it and I did, too. I wanted her to meet Demi and tell her her story and what she's been through. I'm sure Demi would be able to help her, as well as her sister.
I also just really missed her. I'd only seen her once after the concert, even though we talked almost every day.

I went to bed, thinking about a plan to get her here, with my parents' and, hopefully, Demi's help.

-----
Next update: Wednesday

Message me if you need someone to talk to.
Stay strong,
I love you!