{43}

"Can I come in, babygirl?" Sean asked, as he opened the door.

I have been in my room, since we came home from the hospital.
I just had to let it all sink in a little. Seeing Bentley that way was definitely not easy. But he was really happy, so it made it a whole lot better knowing he was not in pain anymore.

"Sure" I said.

He sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I rested my head in his.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm good. It was scary seeing him like that, though. But at least he wasn't covered in blood, like yesterday. And he was happy, which is good, right? How are you?" I rambled.

"Yeah, it didn't really look like he was in pain anymore. And I'm good, too" he smiled.

We were silent for a few minutes.

"I wanted to tell you something" he said.

"Go ahead"

"I kissed Demi. And I asked her out"

"Oh my gosh! That's so cool!"

"Are you okay with that?"

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?"

"Cause I'm still not sure if I'm over Petra"

"Have you told Demi?"

"Yeah, I gave her a whole speech about it, but she told me that she liked me too and would love to go out with me and help me get over her"

"That's good. Just don't break her heart"

"I won't"

"Then it's great, right?"

"Yeah, I think it is"

"When did you kiss her?"

"Yesterday. She was leaving, after you fell asleep, and I walked her to the door. I thanked her and she kept on telling me how I shouldn't be thanking her and stuff like that and she wouldn't shut up, so I kissed her to get her to stop talking. I didn't really think about it, before I did it, but she kissed back, so that's a good thing, right?"

"That's great. I'm really happy for you"

"Thank you, baby. I'm gonna go over there now to see how she's doing. Wanna come?"

"Sure. Let's go" I put on my shoes and went downstairs.

"We're going over to Demi's for a bit" I said to Dylan, Tiff and Drew, who were watching TV in the living room.
Tiff was rubbing her growing belly and I thought about how I'm gonna be an aunt pretty soon.

"Okay. Have fun. Mom and Bentley will be home in about four hours, so be home by then, okay?" Dylan said.

"Sure. We'll be back by then" Sean said, as we left.

-----
Next update: Later today

Message me if you need someone to talk to.
Stay strong,
I love you!