Chapter 2

_Leonardo_

"Chirp chirp" Sonic sounded out as he nuzzled into my hair even more than before. It was enough for Bell's attention to get grabbed. "What is that?" He asked me. "This is Sonic, he's my friend and a sonic monkey." I answered Bell. I'd think of me and Sonic as equals since we've finished adventures side by side. "What can a sonic monkey do?" He asked in genuine wonder, "They can move fast enough so normal people can't see them and they're mischievous while also being very trustworthy." I stated remembering how Sonic diffused Gemnemo and brought Riel back to his proper size. Actually he was a little small. I stopped reminiscing about the epic Sonic moments when Bell stopped in front of some nice looking building.

"Here we are! The guild! Let's get you registered." Bell said guiding me inside. When the door opened I could see the joint bustling with activity. People in nice uniforms that might be able to rival Mr. Gilbert's and people in armor. "Oh, Bell." I heard someone acknowledge Bell's presence. It was some elf lady named Eina Tulle. 'Elves? This is not as bad as Hellsalem's lot even then.' I thought to myself. "Hello Miss Eina! Can you help us real quick?" Bell asked the woman. "Yes, of course. What is it?" She said walking to us. "Can you register our new Hestia familia member?" Bell asked and stared loudly to which others got sorta quiet and looked at us in wonder, amusement, or shock. As I looked at Eina, she probably worked here, wore glasses, had brown hair, and shocked. I looked deeper into it, I think I'm dying inside. 'I'm three years older and yet she's taller.' I swear I felt a tear falling down my cheek.

People were still staring at us though. "Eh heh... hi..." I nervously greeted their gazes. "New familia member?! Good for you Bell. Come, I'll get you registered." Eina said leading us to some tables. "My name is Eina Tulle, I'll help you today Mr.-", "Watch. Leonardo Watch. But, just call me Leo.", "Okay Leo, do you have any weapons?"

She asked a, what I assume to be, important question. I answered showing her the shock baton, or Electrical katana which seems much stronger here than in Hellsalem. "Well, I do have this. A friend gave it to me so I could get back my money from some mugger." I stayed sorta quiet about the situation but I assume that things like this don't really exist here. "It apparently called an Electrical katana. It's mainly a blunt weapon, but it has the ability to send out a strong electric shock." I explained it's abilities as they looked at it in a kind of analyzing gaze. She asked a few more questions which I answered as truthfully as I can.

"Done! You have been officially registered as an adventurer Mister- I mean, Leo. Please make sure to protect Bell. He can be a little odd, especially with a Miss Aiz-" She got cut off when Bell dragged me outside in a frantic fit. "Alright Leo. Let's get going to the dungeon!" His tone was giddy and excited. Maybe I can get used to this, doesn't mean I'll never try to go back, but this is also nice. I was touching the sealed blood breed in my pocket while I thought about Libra. "Yeah... Yeah, let's go!" I said walking forward before stopping because Bell's attention got grabbed and I don't want to go to the dungeon alone. That and I felt something. Someone might be observing us. I can't tell right now. Whoever is, is being careful.

"I thought I traded them all in yesterday... excuse me, thank you very much." He bowed your some silver haired girl named Syr. If I didn't know any better, I could've mistaken them for siblings. "You're an adventurer, right? You're heading into the dungeon this early?" She asked Bell with a light voice. "Yes, I guess. That and I'm helping out my familia's newest member." He said pointing to me. "Hi" I waved as she turned from me back to Bell, which was perfect timing for his stomach to rumble. That awkward moment led to Syr giving him a lunch box and saying that he should come by this place, Hostess of Fertility, later. Did I say the right words? Sorry I meant demanding. After seeing Bell get confused and flustered at the same time, we left for the dungeon.