Chapter 2 in the Past! (Rewritten)

Recap....

"Nothing " He said quickly hiding his hand behind his back, I the walked forwards and went to grab what he had.

he then tripped over a stack of paper next to harrys desk and the thing in his hand flew out of his hand and  smashed of the floor.

Suddenly a bright light lit up the room and whoosh we were out cold.

'JAMES SIRIUS POTTER YOU IDIOT!!' i screamed in my head.

End of recap...

12 Grimmauld place (1995)

Italics is where it's from the book

This is happening just after harrys hearing...

None of the others noticed a thing; all of them were now helping themselves to food while gloating overs harrys narrow escape; Fred, George and Ginny were all singing and dancing round the kitchen.

"HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF, HE GOT OFF..." yelled Fred, George and Ginny,

"Fred , George and Ginny, please shut up and settle down " Mrs weasley yelled and they all sat down,While hermione looked rather anxious, but before she could say anything....

*BANG*

Now Mrs Black's portrait was howling with rage from the bang that just happened everyone had to hold ther hands to ther ears to block the sound out.

"MUDBLOODS! SCUM, CREATURES  OF DIRT WHO DEAR ENTERS THE NOBLE HOUSE OF BLACK, BLOOD TRAITERS---"

The bang could be heard from the hallway even over the yelling of Mrs blacks portrait.

sirius and remus got up grabbed their wands and walked into the hallway to see what the sound was.

Out in the hallway...

Lily pov

We all landed with a bang on the ground i couldn't see what was going on or were we were but i heard shouting from above me.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER,YOU ARE SO DEAD"

"it wasn't my fault rosie i didn't think I would trip and besides it was Teddy's fault for making me walked backward" said James

"DONT YOU BE BRINGING ME IN TO IT JAMES SIRIUS! " Yelled teddy

"Hey guys can you move your all squishing me " i yelled

"i would move if only Hugos fat Arse wasn't in my face!"

"it's not my fault Al is on my arm"

"James move your leg it's on my back"

"Your gonna swash me into jelly if you keep sitting on me Teddy" I yelled from below everyone.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house" yelled a voice from the other end of the hallway.

everyone was the silent as we saw two men.

"sirius orion back and remus John lupin " i mumbled to to myself.

Both men had their wands pointed at us, we all then stopped yelling at each other and tried to untangle outselfs with a bit of cursing here and there.

Few minutes later...

Finally we are untangled, i thought as i got a better look at where we are.it looked alot like Grimmauld  place but it was very dusty and old.

Also Mrs Balcks portrait was still up I thought dad took her down years ago.

"Answer my question who are you and why are you here" sirius yelled at us again, I then held Teddy's hand as he stood up and spoke to them.

"Well first before I answer that question when or were are we?" Teddy asked

Sirius then looked shocked before Remus cut in for him.

"You are in Grimmauld place and its 1995" He said staring at us. roses face began to turn a deep red and her hands clenched.

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER, IM GONNA KILL YOU, YOU SENT US BLACK IN TIME TO 1995" she yelled and slapped James pretty hard round the face it was pretty funny to watch my brother get slapped by my cousin.

To be continued....

Hi hoped you liked chapter 2 im enjoying writing this fanfic hope you like it too bye

Antisocial Vulcan05 out!

Word count : 630

20th January 2020

4th March 2021

(Been Rewritten)

new word count : 656