😢Tobi x Damaged Reader😢

Tobi x Damaged Reader
Please give feedback and feel free to request.

Y/N  shivered in her sleep. She tossed and turned all night. The night had gone great but she had not had the best feeling. She completed her goal, but just had the worst feelings. Her nights were filled with nightmares.

STOP

This one section mentions rape, so if your uncomfortable please skip on. Thank you and I love you.

She felt a heavy blanket of shock over her. Blonde hair was scratching her cheeks as she struggled beneath the intense chakra holding her in place. "Arghh!" She struggled and moaned in desperation as Deidara hungrily ran his hands over her body. She felt disgusted with herself as the sound was forced from her mouth.

    "I told you I would come back un." Deidara smirked. Sasori lazily used his strings to hold her down as she couldn't even move an inch. Y/N let a shiver of fear get out as he moved to place a kiss on her cheek. She quickly spat in his face, making him angrily. Deidara lurched and struck his palm across her mouth. "Stupid bitch, un." He shook his head at her.

    "Where is my Tobi?" Y/N gasped for air as Deidara placed his arm across her windpipe. "He won't find you in time. Hmm." He reached inside her shirt and exposed her to the air, making Y/N struggle harder. The feeling of being held down and not able to move was terrible. "Danna said if I share you, he'd help me." Deidara snickered. Y/N looked horrified.

    "Are you ready un?" Deidara smirked and nipped her ear, making her squeal in discomfort. "Are you ready for a bang?"

    Just as Deidara entered her, Y/N awoke with a blood curdling scream.

----------------

    Tobi had been shaking her shoulders trying to get her to awake. Y/N gasped for air, feeling her body for any signs of assault. She felt none. However, she still felt gross. "Y/N-Chan! Are you okay?!"

    She was not okay. She was covered in sweat and that nightmare had felt so real. She could still taste his lips. They were salty from sweat. She sobbed.

    "I had a nightmare Tobi." She admitted, sitting in bed.

    "Tobi can tell. Does Y/N-Chan want to talk about it?" Y/N shook her head no.

    "Definitely not. Thank you Tobi." SHe nodded to him. Tobi looked at her in worry, but it was affecting her so much he wasn't pushing it. Y/N huffed, looking away from him and trying not to meet his eyes. She would rather die than be forced to succumb to those pricks.

      That jerk Deidara had taunted and harassed her ever since she joined the Akatsuki a month prior. He just couldn't get it wrapped around his head that Y/N just wasn't interested in him. Y/N didn't tell her partner Tobi, but Deidara had threatened to rape her more then once.

Just days ago Deidara had cornered her in the shower room, and tried to charm her pants off of her. He turned violent when she refused, but Y/N stood firm. Y/N had feelings for Tobi.

Tobi held her close as she shivered, grateful for his touch. "Will you stay with me tonight Tobi-kun?" Y/N whimpered. Tobi nodded. His friend had been very stressed out and worried lately. He wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Of course Y/N-Chan. Nobody will hurt you." Tobi promised. Y/N nodded and fought her tears away as she sobbed in Tobi's arms. Tobi just rocked her as he stayed quiet for once, wishing he knew how to ease her pain.