14

"This is war." All of the three captains said to their workers.

  Yukichi was entering the building when he defeated the weaklings easily.

  He closed the wooden doors, determined that he wouldn't loose this battle to anyone.

  Everyone was inside the room, Dazai split up into three teams.

1.) Dazai + Atsushi (Offense)
2.) Kunikida + Tanizaki (Offense)
3.) Y/N, Ranpo, Kenji, Yosano, and Yukichi. (Defense)

  Dazai grabbed your hand holding it firmly. Your eyes widened.

  "Y/N, I'll call you when I need you alright? I'll miss you." He chuckled.

  Everyone was watching both of you as you tried to move away nodding, Dazai wrapped an arm around your waist.

  You shot him a glare, he leaned closer to your face. Your cheeks started to become warmer when he kissed your lips softly.

"I love you." He whispered into your ear.

  "I love you too." You smiled when Kunikida dragged Dazai out of the room by the collar.

  Dazai was smiling like a fool having his hands on his heart thinking about your adorable smile, and your soft lips. "Atsushi, she loves me." He said happily waving towards you.

  Atsushi felt awkward following the group behind when Dazai flipped his phone open, he dialed your number.

  Your phone started ringing, picking it up.

  "Y/N, will you have a double suici-" Kunikida grabbed Dazai's phone, shutting the line off. The last thing you heard was.

  "KUNIKIDA I WAS TALKING TO MY WOMAN. I WANTED TO ASK HER ABOUT OUR DOUBLE SUICIDE!" Dazai exclaimed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU SUCICDAL MAN?" He angrily said punching Dazai on the head.

Fukichi coughed when the cameras started showing a man who wore a hat, the same orange hair, and mostly the way he walked with his hands inside his pockets.

Kenji started running down to the cave that had the train tracks inside.  You felt anxious realizing your best friend Chuuya was fighting with your coworker.

  Chuuya was excited, he started attacking Kenji.

  Kenji grabbed the metal pole from the train track swinging towards Chuuya.

  It was a battle that continued on when Yosano joined the fight. She swinged her large chain saw towards Chuuya. He dodged it when he was on top of the cave.

  They had a little conversation until, Chuuya landed on the ground once again.

  "Now who wants to fight with gravity?" He chuckled when Yasano, and Kenji disappeared.

  "Huh?! Where did they go?!" His eyes widened looking around multiple times in angry. "OH COME ON THIS WAS GOING TO BE INTERESTING!" He threw his hands in the air.

                   "Chuuya."

   His eyes widened once again, his heart was racing. It wasnt good, this wasnt good.