chapter 1: "meeting the monster"

Start bij het begin

"strip down"

"excuse me?" "strip down" "are u fucking insane?" the guys laughed. "do it, or we make u do it" "for what?" "i want them to see what i saw last time under the showers" jimin got reddish. so, this creep watched him, when they took a shower after sport class. "than make me" the guy shot up, jimin flinshed and he came so close to him. "if u wanna safe your sis from me, strip" "why is this helping my sister?"

"see, she likes me and i have her number. so she would do everything i tell her too" jimin stared at him. "she wouldnt be so stupid" the guy chuckled, so did the others. "strip" jimin looked desperate, but started to pull up his shirt. "go on" jimin sighed and pulled down his jeans, but kept his panties up. the guy pointed at them. "these too" jimin shook his head. "no! i will not get naked in front of u!" the guy got pissed and yanked them down.

jimin immediately hid his junk with his hands. the guys behind him whistled. jimins head snapped around to glare at them. "nice butt" "told u" the guy grinned satisfied and pulled jimins panties up again, than the jeans and gave him the shirt too. jimin was surprised. the guy fell back on the sofa and looked at him.

jimin fastly put his clothes back on. "so... yeah i am ok with our deal" "what deal?" jimin looked confused. "i will spare your sister, will ignore her, but than i have u" "huh?" "u will do as i say, when i say." "huh?" "do u got that?"

jimin thought a lot of this and still couldnt get his mind around of the outcome. what did he mean? he was just happy, that his sister was safe for now from this person.

jimins first period was canceled, he was dissapointed. he liked history class. he wanted to put his history book back into his locker and met his new friends, but he was snatched suddenly and pulled into the infamous room. "hi" "oh come on!" "what does this face mean? i thought u would be happy to serve me" "serve u? what am i? a buttler?" the guy chuckled.

"kinda...." he pulled him to the sofa and sat him down. he stood infront of him and suddenly opened the buttons on his jeans, let them fall down, pulled his dick out of his underwear and held it infront of jimins surprised face. "what..."

"suck"

"what?! are u ... wow...what the fuck" the guy tilted his head. "shall i call your sis? i think she would suck me really good" jimin froze and looked in disbelive at him. they stared at each other for some time. jimin knew he had lost. either he would suck him, or he will call his sister to do that.

jimin sighed. the guy smiled, he knew he had won. eagerly he came closer with his dick. "how...should i do it?" jimin almost whispered. "did u ever sucked someone?" jimin shook his head and gulped.

the guy sighed and his thump ran over jimins lips. "open them" jimin did after some inner struggle. the thump slid inside. "suck on it" jimin did. "take care with the teeth.....good....now let your tongue play with it.....thats good." he pulled the now wet thump out and the tip was almost by jimins lips.

jimin hesitated, but eventually opened his mouth. "play a bit with my tip" jimin looked at the dick and sucked lightly on the tip. his tongue licked from the inside, trying to get used to it. the guy sighed and looked turned on. "use your hands" he pressed out. jimin did "shouldnt we use lube?" he asked the guy.

the guy nodded, walked to his backpack and got lube out. "u are going around with it?" the guy grinned. "i knew we would meet today" "oh..." he came back, held his dick again infront of jimins lips and handed him the lube.

"continue" jimin spurt some lube into his hands and again sucked on the tip. after some time the cock was hard as stone. jimin was amazed on one side, disgusted on the other. he felt the pulse on one of the veines on the shaft.