꒰ alive! hanako x reader ꒱ ↝ tutoring

Start from the beginning

ding dong

the bell finally rung and the students started packing up their books and pencil cases. "y/n, are you ready to go?" amane was standing next to her desk, all his stuff packed up. she stuffed her books into her bag and slung it onto her shoulder, "mhm!"

they both walked outside of the school and towards amane's house. they both talked about school and about things they did on the weekend. 10 minutes later, they arrived at his house and went straight to amane's bedroom and sat at his desk. he helped y/m study and helped her with things she didn't understand.

clack!

"oops, i dropped my pencil," y/n bent over to grab her pencil, but turns out amane went to grab it too, they both grabbed the pencil, their hands touching. they looked up and looked into each others eyes, both of their cheeks were tinted pink. amane looked back at the pencil and quickly pulled his hand away. "ah! s-sorry-" he said, looking away from y/n. she grabbed her pencil and hid her face in her hands in an attempt to hide her flushed face. "it's alright!" she accidentally shouted out, "oops."
they began to study again, but they couldn't fully focus because it was a little awkward.

"hey amane?"

"hm?"

"i'm asking for a friend, ok? don't get me wrong!"

"ok,"

"she thinks she likes this boy, but she doesn't know if she really does like him or not,"

amane leaned back on his chair, "well, how does she feel around him? does she feel a certain way around him? does her heart beat get faster and harder? does she get flustered a lot around him?"

y/n kept quiet for a minute, before nodding, "yes."

"then she probably likes him!" he exclaimed with a smile as he leaned his hands onto the table, his head resting on them.

y/n hummed in response as she turned her focus back on the books. "sorry for distracting the studying! i just really wanted to know," y/n flipped her book open and started reading again. amane stared at y/n as she focused reading the textbook. "amane? is something wrong?" y/n looks at amane who just realised he was staring. "oh, n-nothing, sorry."

a month later
"y/n, lets go," amane was next to her desk, ready to leave to go to his place again. you see, walking to his place became a normal thing with them, amane would go to y/n's desk and they would both start to walk to his house.

y/n and amane were sitting at his desk, not studying, but they were having a conversation. they were laughing, making jokes, etc. y/n was overjoyed to do this was amane, she barely did anything with him except study, so this was great for her.

"is it hot in here or is it just me?" y/n unbuttoned a few buttons on her blouse, fanning herself with her hands. "hm, it is hot today though," amane opened a window, letting the warm summer breeze hit their faces. "haaah, that feels nice," y/n smiled to herself, inching closer to the window. amane looked at her, seeing her warm smile and her figure. she was beautiful, and he didn't notice until now. as he looked at her smile, his face began to flush red.

amane looked away from her, wanting his face to become normal again. 'does this mean that i like her...?' he questioned himself,

"hey y/n? in your opinion, what's a good way to confess to someone?" amane asked, staring directly into her e/c orbs.

"e-eh? that's kind of straightforward," y/n laughed, playing with her hands, "well... i think it would be nice if they would just go for it! but it would also be nice if they could confess under that cherry blossom tree behind the school!" y/n stared out the window, her head resting on her hand. "there's a rumor going around that if someone confesses under the cherry blossom tree, they'll be together forever~!" y/n exhaled, looking at the park outside of the window. amane nodded in response, staring out the window as well.

before they knew it, it was already 7. they didn't even study today, "i'll walk you home again, y/n!" amane exclaimed with a bright smile, y/n nodded as they both exited the house and went towards hers.

the next day
it was nearing the end of lunch and amane slotted
y/n walking through the halls, a stack of heavy looking books in hand. he ran towards her and took the books out of her hand, "you looked like you were struggling, y/n hehe," y/n was surprised to see amane help her. "t-thanks!" y/n blushed and looked to the floor, fiddling with her fingers to avoid eye contact. amane looked at her blushing and mumbled under his breath,

"...cute,"

"e-eh?" y/n looked into his eyes, now she was heavily blushing after hearing what he said.

"i- s-sorry! i was just-"

y/n smiled at him, "it's alright, i think you're cute too!" amane's face flushed red and he became all flustered. "thanks..."

y/n and amane walked into a classroom and placed the pile of books onto the teachers table. 'should i ask her now?' amane asked himself, trying to gain the courage to ask her.

"y/n,"

"yes?"

amane gulped and his cheeks grew a tint of pink,

"c-can you meet me at the cherry tree after school..?"

y/n blushed. hard. she didn't know what to say, was this a confession? or did he just want to ask her something?

"...y-yes!" y/n exclaimed with a loud voice. a smile grew on both of their faces as they both looked to the floor. "i-i'll see you after school, amane!" y/n dashed out of the room, face red and her mind going a mile a minute.

they both waited anxiously for the day to the end, both of them couldn't focus on the class at all because of what happened prior.

ding dong

the bell rung and they were both shocked to hear it. amane quickly walked to the cherry tree, trying to imagine what he would say in his head. amane stood under the cherry tree, stuck in his thoughts. he's never done this before, so he's really anxious. "a-amane-kun?" y/n tapped his shoulder, snapping him
out of his thoughts. "a-ah!" amane cleared his throat and stared directly into y/n's eyes. their hearts were both pumping heard against their chest and both their cheeks were glowing red.

"y/n... will you be my girlfriend?"

tears pricked y/n's eyes as she heard the 6 words she's been wanting to hear for a long time.

"yes!" y/n looked up at amane and got on her toes, she gave him a peck on the lips. just as she was about to pull away, amane pulled her back in and they both shared a kiss under the cherry tree, hoping that this moment would last forever.

⋆ฺ。*:・
this one took- sO LONG TO WRITE! but it was fun, so i shouldn't complain. ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

word count: 1724