꒰ teru minamoto x reader ꒱ ↝ rooftop

teru minamoto x reader
requested by @darklily42

teru minamoto x readerrequested by @darklily42

⋆ฺ。*:・

"y/n, i'm sorry, but... let's break up."

"eh?"

"look, i love you and all, but i don't think it's working out. and don't worry, it's me, not you."

y/n was just broken up with this morning by her boyfriend of a year and a half. she was sitting on the rooftop of the school, crying non-stop. but, a certain someone heard her sobbing while they were walking around on the roof. they walked to where the source of the sound was, and there she was,

"l/n-san?"

though, y/n didn't hear them call for her. she just continued sobbing uncontrollably. the person sat next to her and pat her on the back, y/n lifted her head and saw teru minamoto, a classmate whom she occasionally talked to. her tears stopped as she saw him look at her face.

"minamoto-kun?" y/n said with a shaky voice. she pulled her legs onto her chest and buried her face in her knees, "how'd you find me?" y/n said, her voice muffled.

"i was taking a walk and i heard sobbing, i walked towards the noise and here we are," he explained, looking up at the clear blue sky. y/n nodded against her knees and lifted her head, looking at teru. he noticed this and he met her eyes.

"so what happened anyway? why're you crying?" teru asks, concerned and still staring at her. y/n breaks the gaze and looks down to the floor, "...my s/o broke up with me this morning..." she replied, tears threatening to leave her eyes again. "ah," teru looked at her, he started to feel slightly sad as well.

the tears that built up in y/n eyes started leaving her eyes once she blinked, the tears rolling off her cheek and onto her tear-stained skirt. teru rubbed her back. "he- he broke up with me in such a... bad way too!! 'it's not you, it's me'?!" y/n scoffed at the quote as she ranted. teru couldn't help but chuckle, "it isn't funnyyy!" y/n exclaimed. "sorry- sorry, i shouldn't be laughing!" teru stifled back a laugh.

y/n kept on ranting and ranting, complaining about how her s/o broke up with her. "l/n-san," teru said, causing y/n to stop what she was saying, "in my opinion, i don't think you deserve them. they sounds like a bad guy, suddenly breaking up with you like that when it seemed like your relationship was doing just fine." teru reached his hand to y/n's face and wiped the tears off of her cheek. y/n's tensed muscles began to relax at his touch.

"and just remember, there's plenty of fish in the sea, y/n. you're destined to find someone who'll love and care for you with all their heart," teru gave her a warm smile, making y/n grow a small smile on her face. "yeah..." y/n replied after teru removed his hand from her cheek.

"thank you, minamoto-kun."

⋆ฺ。*:・

this one was too short i'm so sorry