꒰ alive! hanako x reader ꒱ ↝ tutoring

hanako x reader
requested by @kinako_k

hanako x readerrequested by @kinako_k

⋆ฺ。*:・

y/n wasn't one of the smartest kids in the grade, she usually scored near last in the exams. her friend, amane yugi, on the other hand, scored first a lot in the exams. he was considered one of the smartest kids in the entire grade.

it was the weekend, and y/n was heading towards amane's house to get tutored. she was in desperate need of tutoring because she really wanted to make her parents proud of her.

"amane-kuuun!" y/n ran across the school hallway to reach amane. "hey y/n! do you need anything?" amane asked, curious about what was so urgent that she needed to run to him. y/n caught her breath before asking him, "c-can you tutor me?" she said in between breaths. "sure," he smiles at y/n. "is it ok if we do it at your place though?" y/n asks. amane nods and gives her his address.

and that's how y/n ended up here, knocking on amane's door. the door opens, revealing amane behind it. "hello y/n, come in!" he steps out of the way, making way for her to come in. she scanned the area, seeing how big the place is. "follow me," he gestured for her to follow him upstairs and she followed. they walked into amane's bedroom and sat at his desk.

y/n set down her bag and grabbed the books needed. amane slipped on his glasses and looked at the books, seeing that it was for every subject. "you needed help for every subject?" he asks, still looking at the books. "m-mhm," y/n nodded shyly, slightly embarrassed. amane looked at her, seeing that she's slightly blushing out of embarrassment, "nonono, it's ok. you don't have to be embarrassed, i was like you once and i studied really hard and i became like this! if i can do it, you can do it too!" he beams at you with a close eyed grin.

thump. thump.

y/n's heart was thumping out of her chest after seeing his smile. his bright and warm smile that made her cheeks warm and her heart flutter. she turned away to hide her blush, "l-let's just start studying."

when it turned 7PM, y/n said that she should get going because it was nearly passed her curfew. amane walked y/n home because it was dangerous at night for a school girl to walk home alone at night. in a matter of minutes, you both arrived at your doorstep. "thanks for helping me study and for walking me home, amane-kun," y/n smiled. he chuckled, "it's fine. and tomorrow is a school day, right? let's walk to my house together after school!" he suggested, scratching the back of his head. y/n happily agreed and said her goodbyes before he walked back towards his house and you walked into yours.

the next day
y/n was stuck in her last class, desperately waiting for the school day to end. she really wanted to be with amane-kun again, he was kind and caring towards her and she really liked that.