CHAPTER 1

JAEHYUN'S POV
-Jaehyun: It's true. I just graduated from college. But that doesn't mean that I'm not able to do a great job with this company. Everyone needs to be calmed, YG will become the successful company it has always been, it just needs some fresh changes, that's all (smiles) Thanks for your questions and your time, that's all for today. (smiles and bows)

-Reporter: CEO Kang! CEO Kang! Can you answer some of my questions? -Reporter 2: Is it true about the last CEO being jailed? -Reporter 3: CEO Kang, can you look to the camera?!

-Reporter 2: Is it true about the last CEO being jailed?
-Reporter 3: CEO Kang, can you look to the camera?!

Attention... That's what I have became with this... I have became a focus attention... That's great, it's actually part of my plan. Me, a young boy on his 25's, becoming the next YG's CEO... Sounds ridiculous and stupid for some people, but I'm not gonna disappoint...

Kang Jaehyun will become the best CEO that YG has ever had. I promise. I'm gonna make this company the best among the others, I won't care about how famous or important the other artists are, I belive in my artist, and I'll make sure the reach the top.

I enter the YG building accompanied by my security guards, and head to my personal office... It is quite messy, but with a little bit of job and a great secretary, it'll work.

-Secretary: Good morning CEO Kang, my name is-
-Jaehyun: I know, Park Minyoung sunbae... (smiles)
-Secretary: Oh, you don't need to call me sunbaenim when you got a higher job... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Well, then... Minyoung noona, and don't tell me no anymore (smiles)

 Minyoung noona, and don't tell me no anymore (smiles)

-Jaehyun: Great, so... Minyoung noona, please help me to clean up this messy office, I would like to call each group to have a talk with them about their upcoming projects (smiles)
-Minyoung: Okay, but...
-Jaehyun: But?
-Minyoung: Not all the groups are here right now...
-Jaehyun: Ikon, Blackpink, Winner, Big Bang...
-Minyoung: Ikon is taking a vacation, Blackpink girls are meeting with some other girlgroup members, Winner is here... Uhm, do you want a list about where are all of them? We have quite a lot of artist... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Yeah please, also include the boys who need to debut, Treasure... (smiles)
-Minyoung: But they aren't supposed to debut yet, the last CEO-
-Jaehyun: Noona, you don't need to think about the past... Now we'll do the management as I think it should be done, call those boys too please (smiles)
-Minyoung: Yeah CEO Kang... (smiles and bows)

I observe how Minyoung noona leaves to prepare a list with all the available artists right now, and then, I start cleaning everything...

Seriously, what was the old Yang Hyunsuk thinking while being the head of this company? He was doing it wrong... Like seriously, all he needed to do was think about the fans and treat his artist like humans... But no, he ignored them and exploded them... I'll need to work a lot in order to solve YG's problems...

JYP'S POV
I'm currently siting on my big chair at my office while watching the news... Incredible, is seriously that kid going to become YG's next head? I don't think it'll work... He'll get stressed soon, and he'll renounce... But anyway, that's better for our company since we'll get less competition...

-Jihyo: PD-nim, that's the new CEO who everyone is talking about?
-JYP: Yeah, everyone call him CEO Kang... But being honest, I don't think he has too much possibilities to be successful...
-Jihyo: He just graduated, he said it like nothing... He's not ashamed of that...
-JYP: True... This nowadays youngs... They are not ashamed of anything... But anyway, that'll make Twice even more successful... Blackpink will soon disappear and we'll need to worry just about Red Velvet...
-Jihyo: Talking about Blackpink, they are currently at the dorm having fun with the members... They always say that they don't have anything to do, so that's why they come... (smiles)
-JYP: You should go there and have fun as well then (smiles)
-Jihyo: Yeah, with your permission PD-nim... (smiles, bows and leaves)

This is seriously a great new for our company... My girls will become the most streamed girlgroup... I'm sure of it!

JAEHYUN'S POV
I wait for Minyoung noona, and once she comes back, I already have the office ready to receive the artist... Now I'll check the list and see what can we do to reunite with them...

-Minyoung: CEO Kang... Here there's the list... (smiles and hands it to me)
-Jaehyun: Thanks (smiles)

I start looking over... And well, it seems like it'll be impossible to reunite with all of them today...

-Jaehyun: Okay, so today I'll be able to receive, Winner, Treasure, Big Bang, and Blackpink...
-Minyoung: CEO Kang, Blackpink is actually enjoying their free time with Twice members from JYP... I have checked on them already...
-Jaehyun: They aren't having holidays, and I seriously need to talk with them, send a message to the members and tell them that someone is going to pick them up wherever they are...

-Minyoung: Yeah

-Minyoung: Yeah... Uhm, do you want me to ask for a driver to pick them up? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: No, that won't be necessary, I'll pick them up personally (smiles)
-Minyoung: What? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Yeah, don't worry (smiles) Meanwhile, please call the artist I said I would receive today, and make them feel comfortable... Serve them something to drink and so, I'll make sure that I don't take too much...
-Minyoung: Yeah (smiles)
-Jaehyun: (putting your coat on) So, have you contacted them?
-Minyoung: Yeah, Jennie told me that they are currently having a nice time at Twice's dorm... (smiles)
-Jaehyun: Okay, thanks Minyoung noona, you haven't told them about me picking them, right? (smiles)
-Minyoung: No, should I? (smiles)
-Jaehyun: No, it'll be my chance to introduce myself (smiles) Thanks for your work noona... I'll be going (bows)
-Minyoung: (smiles and bows)

Okay, so here I go... This will be my first time facing one of my artist... I need to keep a serious but nice aura... I'm sure that I'll be able to deal with this...