Did not expect that to happen

Bella's pov
We entered my house and made our way to the couch. We talked for a bit and then decided to watch a movie. As the movie went on Leah started to snuggle up to my side. I just looked down at her and smiled but as soon as she turned her gaze to me I faced the tv. The credits start to roll, Leah and I just look at each other and then out of nowhere she kisses me hungrily and after a moment of shock I kisses her back, giving her the same energy she was giving me. I stood up, wrapped her legs around my waist and brought her to my room. (Authors note: sexual content)I left hickey's all over her neck and when I finally found her sweet spot I sucked on it continuously just so I could hear her little moans. As the kiss progressively grew more heated I took of her jeans and then her panties. When I tell u the sight before me was beautiful. I licked her and sucked on her until she was begging for more so I inserted two fingers in her and pumped them in and out slowly, until I decided to pick up the pace and not soon after she came undone in front of me. She was panting heavily and her eyes were starting to close so I changed he clothes and the bed sheets and then kissed her on the head , then tucked her into my bed.
After I changed I got in bed with her and smiled as she let out light snores. I wish this could last but it was probably just a one time thing, and with that I fell asleep with my best friend in my arms.