Chapter 7:

A/N: Here you guys go as promised!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyungs POV~

I was trying to take in the structure and beauty of this maze like palace as Jimin gently pulled me along corridor after corridor, through random hidden doors, to spiralling steps. At some point I thought that he had gotten us lost, but he lead with such confidence that I felt silly for even entertaining the thought. Otto was awake and aware, but surprisingly he seemed ok with Jimin's hand in mine, if it had been anyone else he would have bitten it off by now, so it definitely gave me slight reassurance that at least Otto deemed the male safe.

Eventually I got bored of the continuous flowing swirls that creeped up every wall and pillar that I could see, and I could feel Otto's head resting back inside my hood, probably having a nap. So I took the time to study Jimin again. He was beautiful. Eerily beautiful and god knows a human is not allowed, or meant to have an alluring appearance of Adorable AND Handsome. I-It just wasn't possible. (A/N: Just look at yourself Tae!!)

I focused on his face for a couple seconds before my eyes strayed to his many hoops and chains that hung from his ear. They were slightly like mine. I had been given them by my grandparents when I was born, and it was an old family tradition to have your ears pieced so I got them done as young as I could so that I could wear the beautiful accessories. Mine were stainless steel, and cold silver. I had three piercings on each ear that went up the side on my ear as well as the two average piercings on my ear lobes. The three earrings them selves were each individual. Not one of them was the same and they all had their own ring that went around my ear like an ear cuff, but they were all connected by a thick-ish strap of material that seemed transparent.

I had asked what it was but they never told me, it wasn't glass I knew that much and I definitely wasn't plastic, so I just left it on its own. One of the ear cuffs connected to one of the piercings on my lobe by a chain that was made of the steel and the transparent material. The Two studs had four different jewels in each, one red, one green, one blue, one purple. However they were faded and had been ever since I received them, I did try polishing them but it didn't do much so I left it. It makes it authentic.

Now Jimin's...They were the exact same as mine, except instead of steel it was a white material and the gems were a baby blue with one purple one like mine!! I was confused and shocked. How had he even got one like mine??

Mine is unique for me, given to me by my grandparents!! I considered asking him, but I didn't want another possession moment, so I pushed the question to the back of my head and used my free hand to pull my hood up further than it was before, hiding my ears and hair.

I returned my gaze to my surroundings to notice that we had moved to a more spacious area of halls, I was so focused on the change of settings that I didn't realise that Jimin had stopped walking making my shorter, smaller and slightly more feminine body, crash into his brick like, muscle built, masculine height, firm back....and to say that it hurt was an understatement.

I wasn't joking when I said that it was like a wall and Jimin happened to have heard my pathetic whine of pain and silly annoyance, as he turned around with that same fondness in his eyes as he watched me gently rub my now throbbing nose.

I looked up at Jimin, feeling a stare, and locked eyes with him. He seemed to be lost when I looked up to him as I saw his eyes haze over with a light glaze for a couple seconds before I blinked and they were back to normal...

'What was that?? I really am going crazy... great I knew that those out of date sandwiches were a risky choice, I should have gone for the-'

"Taehyungie, I think that it will be a good idea to keep you hood up and to not talk until they ask you too." said Jimin as he gently patted my head making sure that my head was covered.