dentist

most of the people get scared of the dentists :-\
.
.
.

the sound of dentist tools were playing on juvia's head , she hates this place , she really hates it .
now you may ask why is she here sitting in the waiting room next to her husband why sweating bucket?

well , she went in sweets shop because she was carving for some , so she went to eat  to her heart desire , the next day she felt a sharp pain in her wisdom tooth not letting her rest , she looked over the mirror to check over her teeth , when she saw her wisdom tooth that was broken at half  { that was a long story } and at that moment she knew ..... she messed up .

she didn't want to inform gray about it , because if she does , he will drag her to the dentist and she doesn't want that .
but her cover was blown when her tooth began to hurt her alot by the days , and that didn't get unnoticed by gray .

he asked her if she was alright , and juvia been juvia ... well ... she couldn't lie to him , so she told him the truth and without a moment of thinking , he dragged her to the dentist.

gray looked at her nervous face and sighed , he made alot of effort to get her here , she was convincing him that she was totally fine and nothing is stinging her in her left tooth .
she made it obvious that it hurts her .
so he left her up in his shoulder ( since she didn't want to move )  and went all the way to the doctor  .

" juvia is going to die " she murmured to herself .
gray rolled his eyes .
" stop been overdramatic , it is only a dentist, there is totally nothing to be afraid of " he said while he checked the time in his phone .
" this isn't only a dentist gray-sama , it is hell! you never experienced the moment when you get your tooth check and then the doctor gets a false tool and ended breaking your wisdom tooth at half ?! " she said while breathing hardly .
gray looked at her with a shocked face .
" that ... happened? " he asked slowly .
she sighed , and nodded .
they sat down in a awkward silence .
" look juvs  " he made her look at him in his dark blue eyes and said .
" I'll be there with you Okey ? it will hurt a little bit-" " alot " she cut off his sentence .
he stopped for a moment and said .
" yes ... alot , but I'll hold your hand while he is removing it Okey  ? " he reassured her , while caressing her hair .
juvia sighed .
" juvia will try at least " she gave him a little smile .
" good " he nodded and gave her a little kiss in her forehead .

" juvia fullbuster ! "
her name was called , and that made her more nervous .
she clutched Gray's hand hard that made him hiss in pain .
that's going to be a long day .

" like I told you miss fullbuster , I will put this syringe that is filled with  Anesthetic into your mouth , which it  will ease up the pain , while we are removing your damaged tooth , you'll dooze off for a little a while and then your operation will end , Okey ?  " the old doctor, that look at his 40s began explaining again 3 time in a day by juvia .
she  hesitated for a moment then nodded .
she doesn't know if she could trust him , hell ! she doesn't know if she can trust any dentist for now , but she doesn't have a choice plus her tooth is killing her .

" good now , you can lay over there , while I get the supplies ready ." he said .

she gave her coat and purse to gray who was sitting in the chair next to the doctor's desk .

" pray for juvia gray-sama " she whispered to him .
he chuckled .

she layed over the seat , fear began to rise in her spine , heart beating faster while the doctor got his supplies .

" now let's began the operation " he said holding the syringe in his hand .

minutes later :

" is she gonna be Okey ? " gray asked as he held juvia in his arms .
she was feeling tired , fatigue , numb , and wants to sleep , the Anesthetic made her like a drugged woman .

" she will after some time , the Anesthetic effect is making her tired , but other than that , the wisdom tooth is out , and she wouldn't feel any pain in her teeth " he said with a smile .
" as long as she doesn't eat alot of sweets " gray remarked .
"yes " he nodded with a Chuckle.

gruvia house :

" alright juvia we are home " he said while removing his shows .
she nodded numbly and went slowly to their bedroom , she is craving for her fluffy and comfy bed , she only needs to climb the stairs .

" want me to help you? " gray asked .
she refused silently , she doesn't want to burden him anymore .

as she tried to climb the first stair , she almost fell in the 2nd step.
she began to feel dizzy .
" Okey you totally need a help  " gray rushed over her and left her as a bridal style .
he put her to bed slowly , and she fall asleep directly , gray kissed her forehead and went downstairs to prepare for a tea .

1 hour later .

" crap , the guy is screwed " gray mumbled while munching popcorn in the sofa .
screams and horrific sounds were coming from the TV infront of him , his empty cup of tea was stated on top of the table .
soft foot steps were heard from the stairs , but gray was so focused on the series or movie that he failed to hear them.
so when juvia came and hugged him from behind him , he shrieked and almost choked on his popcorn .
he turned around and saw juvia's tired face .
"god juvs , you scared me " he sighed out of relief and held her arm that was still around his neck and rubbed it gently.
" juvia needed a warm buddy so she can sleep " she  said , still tired from the dentist .
" the pillow isn't enough? " he slightly turned his head and asked .

she nodded .
he chuckled and kissed her cheek .
" alright , I'm coming " gray said while getting up .
he turned off the TV and put back the popcorn and the cup back to the kitchen .

gray hooked his arm over juvia and went back to their bedroom .

juvia dropped over the bed and went into the covers , while gray did the same thing .
he pulled her over him , and kissed her blue hair and closed his eyes .

" thank you gray-sama for the support today " she said , her head still in his chest .
" no problem baby " he began to stork her wavy hair .

" juvia hopes she didn't break your hand while holding it "

gray laughed .
" you didn't break it , more like squeezed it too much . " he replied .

she laughed lightly and both of them drifted to their slumber .

chocolate cake (・∀・)

I hope you enjoyed this small and simple fanfiction, I began writing this when I was at the dentist lol .
give it a star and a comment and I'll gladly appreciate it (✷‿✷)