two.

y/n

i then start walking down the hallway when i accidentally bump into someone.
"oh i'm sorry!" i say.
"it's alright." a tall male says with a slight laugh. "are you new here?" he asks.
"yes." i tell him.

"once again, i'm sorry." i say.
"it's really okay. well, my name's lucas. what about you?"
"i'm y/n."
"that's a really pretty name." he says.
"thanks..."
"well i gotta get to class. see you around?"
"y-yeah..."

he walks away and i sigh, continuing to walk to my first class.

as i enter the classroom, i see a few students talking to each other, and i just sit down at a random desk by myself. i just sit there, looking at the clock tick by. i then snap out of it though when the same pink haired boy i saw earlier walks into the room with two other boys. one who is a little bit shorter and a boy with dark, almost completely black, hair. i look down at my desk, avoiding eye contact.

they then pass my desk, sitting down a few behind mine.

the bell rings and the teacher comes into the room.
"okay, students. i will be giving out assigned seats. so stand up with your things because you will most likely be moving." he says. as he lists off name on who goes where, i hear my name called. i sit where i am suppose to and then after i sit down, i hear a name called for the seat behind me.
"jaemin."

the pink haired boy sits in the desk behind me, and my leg nervously bounces up and down. why does he make me so nervous? i mean... he's really handsome... but he probably has a shitty personality. so why even bother getting flustered that he's behind me?

as class starts, the teacher goes over what we will be doing throughout the year, and i just pay attention since i have nothing better to do, until i feel warm breath in my ear, along with a deep and raspy voice.

"well hi there, new girl..." jaemin's... sexy... voice says. i try not to pay attention to him, and i stay facing forward. "what's wrong, new girl? cat got your tongue?" he questions. i turn around to see him the leaning back in his seat with a stupid smirk plastered on his handsome face. fuck, y/n! snap out of it!

"at least say hi back, new girl-"
"hi. now shut the fuck before you get beat the fuck up." i whisper, then facing the front once again.
"you sure about that, babydoll? you're pretty cute and tiny now, aren't you?"

i ignore him, crossing my arms as i continue to look forward, and i hear a small laugh escape his lips.

i was right. he does have a shitty personality.

jaemin

this is going to be so much fun. she's acting all pissy at me, though. that's a minor setback. typically girls would be blown away by my handsomeness they'd already be down to fuck but, not in this case.

just you wait, babydoll... you're going to my my little toy one day...