Ride or die

"Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!" Alaia came running to me screaming. We were in North Carolina right now and it smack down live tonight on fox.

"What?!" I said not knowing why's she is running and screaming.

"Daddy is trying to get me!!!!!!!!!!!" She said and I saw jey hiding behind the wall and he was putting his lip on to his mouth telling me not to expose his cover. I nodded my head.

"Alaia he was kidding and can u give me my water tho?" I pointed to my water bottle that was next to the wall.

"Ok." She said walked to the water bottle. Jey came out and picked her up. She screamed and we laughed. They melt my heart I swear.

"Ok I have to get ready I love you guys." I said and kissed jey on the lips, than Alaia's cheek.

I'm walking down the hallway and saw Lacey Evens beating up my sister and bailey. I started punching her down. Once she was tipsy I threw her onto one of those mettle box things. A ref started holding me back and they lacy away.

"Aye sis!" I said and helped her up. She helped up bailey.

"Thanks liv." Sasha said and gave me a hug. Bailey looked at me.

"Olivia" She said.

"Bailey" I said. I never liked bailey. I don't trust her with my sister. She is a back stabber and she try's to take my role of being Sasha best friend. But everyone knows no better best friend is your own sibling. So she could never place me. Plus her new hair cut...she need some help.

"Ok well...liv I wanna see Alaia bring me to her." We walked away a I brought her. Alaia wanted to stay with her so I let her. Jey and jimmy had a match against the revival so I didn't really have anything to do. I was casually walking in the back and saw Roman.

"ROMANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!" I said and gave him a big hug.

"How have my favorite girl been!?" He asked and we smiled.

"Grate! Hbu!" We talked for awhile and smack down was over.