Baby making

U got back to the hotel room and change your clothes after the wedding. U put this on ->

Then jay puts this on

Jay comes from behind then raps his arms around your waist

Jay comes from behind then raps his arms around your waist. He kisses your neck. U let out a little moan. U turned around and kiss him. He picks u up while kissing. Then he goes to the wall.
He presses u on the wall and kisses u. Then he brings u to the bed not braking the kiss. Jay lays on top of u and he kisses your neck. He takes off all of your clothes. U start pull his shorts off. They came off then u took his underwear off. He plants kisses up and down your body. U let out a moan and pull his hair a little. He thrusts on u and u gasp. He starts to lick u. He licks all the juice off of u. He moves his dick towards your face. He puts his dick at your mouth and u open it. He puts it in your mouth, u suck it and he Moans. Then he moves it. U starts to put his dick in your v and u gasp.

O-faster jay, faster.

He moves faster and deeper. Later on u go to bed after cuddling.

The next morning u wake up in s hoodie. U run to the bathroom and throw up. Jay comes in and holds your hair back.

J-baby u ok?
O-yeah.
J-ok. Love u -kisses forehead-

U end up falling back to sleep. But jay texted Sasha.

J- yo Sasha I need your help.
S-with what?
J-I need u to go to the store and get a pregnancy test.
S-WHAT?!
J-me and your sis fucked last night and I didn't us a condom. She just went back to bed but she threw up just before. Just please go!
S-ok ok fine.

20 mins later Sasha came to the room with 3 different brands to make sure.
Than u woke up.

O-hey Sasha -looks like a hot mess-
S-oh sis u look horrible.
O- I know. So why u here?
S- harsh Much?
O-says the girl that just said I look horrible.
S-point takin. So I'm here because u need to take these. -hands her theme-
O-what the fu- -face gets big- u didn't use one did u? -looks at jay-
J-I'm sorry I wasn't thinking and-
O-it's fine. I'll just do it.

She walks to the bathroom. She comes out and u ivghas them.

O-sasha how long does it say it will take on the box.
S-about 10 mins.
O-babe u ok? -sits on his lap-
J-uhh. Yeah. Yeah I'm fine.
O-Ik your not.
J-I am!
O-alright gezz!!
S-is it done yet?
O-yeah. I'm nervous. -u look-
J-so...what do they say.
O-I'm pregnant.
J-really?!
O-yes! Yes I am! -cries happy tears-