Leave us alone.

The next morning u woke up in jays bed. U heard him on the phone.

J-Stop calling me! And leave me and Olivia the hell alone. And I'm not playin wit u. -hangs up-
O-hey baby. Who was that?
J-Mandy.  Someone gave her my phone number, and now she won't leave me alone!
O-it's ok clam down.  -u put your hands on his arms-
J-I don't want to lose u again. -tear rolls down face-
O-it's ok baby. U won't. -u hold his face-
J-please promise me u won't.
O-i promise. -goes on tippy toes and kisses him-
J-love u shawty
O-love u too.

U get dressed then Carmella knocks on the door.

O-hello?
C-we need to kill a bitch!
O-who? What? Why?
C-because Mandy is after u. Dana's after u. Alexa bliss is after Sasha. And baron Corbin is trying to hurt u.
O- wha-
J-the fuck he not. If that ugly ass dick comes near any of u. He's dead!
O-thank u baby.
C-thanks jay -gives friendly hug-
J-yeah. But we need to tell Sasha.
O-yeah let's go!

U all go tell Sasha then go to smackdown live. U see Shane and he says.

Shane- hello Olivia. I have been informed u want to address Mandy rose in the ring tonight.
O-yes I do.
Shane-and jay. I hav also be informed u want to address baron Corbin.
J-yes I do. -he says with his hands on your waste-

When anyone ever says his name u get scared. The thought of your abusive ex-boyfriend. U were scared of him. But when your with jay u feel better. It was time to go on. U walked out there and someone handed u a mic.

M-so what do u want to tell me? Oh i know. U want to say that u r jealous of me.
O-why would I be jealous of u?
M-how could u not? I mean look at me!
O-I don't care how u look. I don't care how act. The only reason I am out here is to tell u to stay away from my man. He is mine. Who kisses him? I do. Who makes him blush? I do. Who fucks him? I do.
M-u don't please him. U know I do. And u know he will admit it.
O-jey come out here and say who pleases u.

Jay comes out and walks to the ring and stands next to u.

M-jay baby tell the wwe universe that I'm the one who pleases u.
O-don't call him baby!
J-all right all right chill. The person who pleases u is liv.
O-told ya!
M-what?! Tie crazy jay!! Stop lying!
J-I'm not and I'll prove it.

Jay drops the mike. He takes yours and drops it too. He grabs your waste and kisses u on the lips with passion. U brake the kiss then walk to the back. Jimmy and jay have a match against the big e, and x-Aver woods with kofi ring side. U watch 20 seconds of the match until someone grabs u. U saw baron Corbin and started to cry. He ties your arms together then puts tape on your mouth. Then his theme music came on and walked out with u. U saw jay standing ring side. U had tears flow down your eyes. Jay tired to run to u but jimmy stoped him. Then the revival came out with baron. The whole new day and the USO's started walking to u. The revival held u there. Then baron took a steal chair he was holding and put it in your gut. U fell to the ground. The new day and the USO's charged and knocked them all down. Jay was attacking baron. Big e was attacking dash wilder. X-aver was attacking Scott Dawson. Kofi was with u taking off the tape and the rope around your arms. U were in fear. Kofi took u to the ring. The revival and Corbin got away. Then he got a mike and said.

C-and jay how could u ever love someone like her. Even when she has sleeping disorders, and anger issues.

When he said that u were devastated. U kept your head down. U heard yelling tho.

Jay-WHY WOULD U LET THEM GO?! I WANTED TO BEAT THERE ASS!
Jim-CLAM DOWN!
Jay-HOW COULD I HE MESSED WITH MY GIRL!
Jim-WELL FORGET THAT BECAUSE YOUR GIRL NEEDS U RIGHT NOW! TO BE THERE WITH U! SHE IS BROKEN AND SHE NEEDS HER MAN!

Jimmy was right tho. U really needed jay to right now. U saw some Jordan's walk up to u. That person lifted your head up and and saw your tears. It was jay. He rapped his arms around u. U cried in his chest. He said in your ear.

J-I love u. No matter what disorders, or issues u have. I will never ever stop loving u.
O-I l-love u t-too.

Jimmy walks up and gives u a hug. U hugged him back and put your head in his neck.

Jim-aww it's ok mamas. -rubs head-
Jay-come on let's go back there.

U get up and try to walk. Your ribs couldn't take it and u almost fell but jay caught u. He picked u up like a baby and walked back. He put u on the couch. U sat down and didn't say a word. Jimmy, jay, Naomi, Sasha, and Carmella were in the room. A tear rolled down your face. Sasha moved jay over a little so she could comfort her little sister. She gave u a hug. She told u

S-your perfect the way u r. Your sleeping disorder. And your anger issues don't matter.
O-I'm not. I weird. I'm the opposite of perfect. I can barely sleep. I get angry so easily. I'm ugly. I nothing.
C-Olivia don't say that.
N-really don't. Why do u think someone like Joshua Fatu loves u?
S-seriously. We all have had a crush on him at one point. Beside naomi but she's married to his identical twin for gods sake.
Jay-I only wanted u. Look at me mamas. -u look up at him- I don't care how different u r from everyone else. Or how u look. Btw your beautiful. -u give a small smile- but that's besides the point. The thing I care about is the inside. The sweet, caring, funny girl i meet. I know that's the real u. I love u to death and no matter what people say I will never stop. Even if we were upset at each other at times i still never loved u less. U r the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't think your not perfect because in Sasha's eyes. Naomi's eyes. Jimmy eyes. Mellas eyes. And in my eyes u r.
O-thank u baby. -kisses him-