the beginning

Riley POV

It all started 10 years ago i was about 8 years old we lived in a very small shack . that was all we could afford at the time with mom being a cook at the diner and dad being a hotel cleaner they were getting paid minum wage we was really struggling.

One day me and my sister  stood outside the door of my parents room   as i herd my mom and dad going back to back about the bills  .  in the bronx money was tight unless you were rich as the famous people then you had to find work.

I could hear my mom crying as she twist the    door knob  and slung it open hitting the wall before she seen us we hurry and ran to our rooms and pretend we were sleep .

it was 7:20 only 10 mins before it was time to go to school i laid their thinking of ways i could help ma and pa .

"Riley !!! "My mom scream for me to get up . i ran down stairs reaching the bottom of the steps as she fix breakfast

  "yes ma'am " i    respond

i need you to run to the store and buy a jug of milk she replied .

"But Mom i will be late for school ".she looked at me and before i knew it the spatchela that she held in her hand   went across my face .

i dont care if your late she said if you wanna eat take yo ass to get the milk or go to school hungry bitch!!! .

Me and my sister was in the system since birth we never really know our birth mom or dad i wanted to know them so bad

we end up getting put in a home with mike and monica who now was our foster parents who had 2 kids

A son name jimmy and a daughter name rachel 

I grab my face and began to cry as she reach in her purse and took out $1.50 in change .
i looked at her and grab the money and did as i was told i walked out the door and slammed it hard as i could then follow by

" SLAM MY FUCKING DOOR AGAIN BITCH YOU WILL BE IN THE ER

. i was already down the street heated . aye poor girl one guy yelled from across the street i kept walking ignoring the fact that he was even speaking to me .

somehow he caught up with me as i enter the store he follow me the whole way in and out . i guess his parents were more wealthy then us which made him this rich guy .

i walked out the store he trail behind me as he began to speak again " why you so poor is that the only clothes you have " i tried to ignore him but he kept going on and on about how rich he was  "FUCK OFF YOU JERK " I SAID then ran home and got in quickly .

I walked in the house and i was approach my Monica " finally your back hoe did you get lost on a dick" was the words that she said to me . her kids let out laughter .

she then snatched the milk out of my hand and told me to go get my sister and come for breakfast her kids were already at the table eating  .

I went to go get hailey and we walked down together and we ate in silence ....

TO BE CONTINUED

WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR ?

Why do you think monica is rude to riley ?

Will hailey and Riley    forever be in the system ?

LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND LIKES TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED