Nightmares

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the names, characters, quotes, or anything else from this story.
I just own the plot and such

Marceline hovered over bonnibel's bed, A bit of a worried expression on her face. The young pink haired girl was mumbling things in her sleep. The things she was saying kept getting worse and worse, and when things got serious enough, marceline decided to wake her. She stopped floating and got next to her, she placed her hand on her and bubblegum suddenly woke up, startling marceline. She was screaming and breathing heavily, marceline instinctively wrapped her cold arms around the frightened girl, and held her close.
She calmed down a bit, and managed to stutter out a sentence "w-what happened?"
Marceline loosened her grip a bit, "nightmares again" she replied sadly
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you, you need rest an-"
Marceline cut off her rambling by placing her hands on the back of the princess's neck and pulling her into a soft, sweet kiss.
"It's fine Bonnibel, it's not your fault, besides I wasn't asleep anyways"
She nodded slightly, glad the room was dark enough to hide her magenta colored blush.
"I love you" marceline said, pulling her into another soft hug
"I love you too..." Bubblegum whispered in reply
Marceline let her go "now, get some sleep"
The two girls both laid down on the princess's bed, and she fell into a peaceful sleep, with the strong vampire's protective arms around her.

Hope you enjoyed! Please comment if you want more! Again I do not own these characters!
Love you guys! Byezies!

Stay with me (bubbline fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara