4. Did he forget?

Start from the beginning

"I missed you too hanu," aapi said and pulled me back. She kissed both cheeks.

"He was right. You indeed become a very beautiful girl" aapi praised me. I blushed and smiled shyly in reply.

"Oh god!! if you all are done then can you guys please give me some food. I am hungry. My stomach is grumbling. Listen fathu. " Maan said and put his hand on Fathima aapi's shoulder to bend her so she can hear his grumbling stomach. Fathima aapi slapped his hand and hit his chest.

"Eeeewww!!! Rumaan you are sooo galeez(dirty)" aapi make a disgusted face and we all laughed.

"What!! I am a hungry man!! I just wanted to prove, so someone can pity this poor guy and give some food" he said dramatically. and we all smiled and shook our head.

"Come I'll serve you, your lunch" these words slipped my mouth and when I realized what just I said. I looked up and saw everyone staring at me with meaning full stared, and try to hide their smiles but I saw and that's embarrassing for me now so abruptly I added.

"I mean all of you. come I'll serve lunch for ALL of you" I said emphasizing the word 'All'.

"Haha. all of us." Said everyone in the union including Baba and mama while my cheeks getting redder

"Ok come. I'll set the table" I said and run toward the kitchen Not before hearing maan's voice.

"What was that?" Maan asked and I don't know what they said to him.

****

We ate our lunch and now mama and I were serving dessert.

"What's this mama?" Maan asked when he looking at gajar Ka halwa like he saw that first time.

"Its gajar Ka halwa your favourite dessert," I said slowly.

"Oh yeah" he whispered but he didn't take that small bowl which I passed him.

"But....umm... that's not my favourite anymore... I like..." he was saying when Riya aapi interrupted him.

"Rumaan that's rude. You can have it now without opening your mouth" aapi scolded him.

"Ok" that's all he said and take that bowl from my hand but I instantly take it back.

"No! If you don't like then you shouldn't eat" I said I was a little hurt but I didn't show anyone and continue

"tell me what you like and I'll make it," I said without caring that everyone was looking at me because I didn't want my husband to disappointed in the very first day.

"But hana mama said that you made it for Rum....for us especially," Riya aapi said making a sad face but I put a smiled on my face immediately.

"Aapi come on!! I made it because I wanted to impress all of you. If any of you don't like then you don't have to eat for my sake. It makes me sadder." I said cheerfully and in the end pouted.

"And you.. tell me what you want?" I said again cheerfully.

"I love cakes and cookies," he said happily.

"Oh I'll make it for you," I said and was about to go but someone held my wrist to stop me.

I turned and saw it was maan.

"No Hana, Not today. you can make some other day. Now let me eat this, afterall, I hadn't eaten this for 8 years" he said smiling. Before I could say no he grabbed that bowl and start eating.

I smiled and turned to go, but again he held my wrist. I turned around questioningly.

"Thanks for this. It's delicious" he said with a smile. I smiled looking at the smile of my love.