When she knows that she can't hold her tears back. She runs outside. But stopped when she heard Shabana voice. She was out of their sight. Still standing on the side doorway she
Heard them talking or should say arguing.

"Yes!! it's you, Ruman! How can you forget that nickname which was once your favourite?" Shabana can't believe that her son forgot that name which was given by his Hana his wife with so much love. How can he!!?

"Mama... How can I remember when since 8 years no one called me maan!? And why are you guys looking at me like I killed someone?" He raised his eyebrows questioningly. And rolled his eyes.

But no one answered. so he shrugged and again busy on his mobile.

"Yes you killed my innocent Hana's happy mood" marziya yelled glaring at Rumaan and put that fruit salad bowl on the table angrily. And walked toward him.

"Tell me, Ruman, what else you forgot?" She asked as she stood in front of him. He stood up and looked at her confusingly. He doesn't know what was happening here. They all were Looking at him like he really killed someone.

"Aapi..."
"Or should I asked. Do you remember anything?" She asked but she was afraid to know his answer.

She knew Hana loves him more than anything. Hana couldn't take any rejection from him. She will break if he says that he didn't remember their nikah.

"What do you mean aapi?" he asked seriously.

Marziya didn't want to ask directly. About his nikah. Because she was scared to know his answer. So she turned around to go muttering"leave it"but then Ahmed spoke.

"About your nikah" all turned to Ahmed. Shabana looked at Ahmed and shook her head. She had a feeling what was coming next. So she was scared to drag that topic.

"Nothing Rum...."
"My nikah?" Shabana was saying when rahmaan cut her off.

"Yes! your nikah" Ahmed said sternly. As he stood in front of Ruman crossing his arms.

"Don't tell me Baba, you guys fix my marriage without telling me?" Rahman said with a surprised tone and then start laughing.

A gasp escaped Hana's mouth when she realised what Ruman means. It is mean he forgot their nikah. Her breath hitched. Her heart stopped beating. She can feel Sharp pain in her heart. She covered her mouth with her hand to stop her sob.

"Ruman your already married," Ahmed said making a straight face.

Ruman looked at his father for a second he tried to control but couldn't hold his laugh back and burst into a fit of laughter.

"Accha....the..then....wher...where is my.. my beloved... Wife?" He asked between his laugh.

Shabana and marziya's eyes filled up with tears and Fathima looking at him still shocked. While Riya knew that would happen when anyone talked to him about his nikah. She knew that Ruman is no longer Hana's 15 years possessive husband.

While Hana stood there still. She never thought that Ruman could forget their nikah. She had a feeling that Ruman might be... just might be wouldn't be ready for their official marriage announcement. But she never in millions of years thought that he would forget their nikah.