19 - your wedding

Ava comes to your house. She has a bag with a dress in it.

"This was my mother's." she says. She shows the dress. It is a white wedding dress with short sleeves and flowers are in white.

"Ava... nobody knows we're getting married so you want to make it official?"

"Yeah right. By the way, I have something with me... "

Ava takes a spear from her bag, but smaller.

"Woah, how did you get this?"

"My uncle, his hobby is javelin throwing. I was in his house and I found this. I secretly brought it for you."

"Thanks, Ava! But-"

"No, y/n. You're going to do this. You first marry Beetlejuice and then you kill him."

You look at Beetlejuice, he's far away.

"Look, the only thing I want is the best for you and if you don't accept it, it's your choice, but we aren't friends anymore, get it?" Ava says. She looks like she really means it.

You walk over to Beetlejuice. "Are you ready?" you say.

"Yes!" He gives you a hug.

You go to your room and put on the dress with the help of Ava.

Ava grabs your shoulders. "You can do it."

You walk downstairs. Beetlejuice is ready. He looks so cute, you think.

After much talk from Ava to make it official, you and Beetlejuice say: "I do."

But then something happens. You can't longer keep your feet off the floor. You and Ava are pushed to the floor, but nobody pushes you. Beetlejuice glows and turns around. The light becomes so bright that you have to close your eyes.

Then Beetlejuice also falls to the ground. The light is gone and you can't longer feel your body press against the ground.

"Y/n, do it now!" Ava whispers. She gives you the spear. You get up and walk towards Beetlejuice. The spear faces BJ's chest.

When Beetlejuice sees you with the spear, he stops looking happy. His smile disappears and tears come to his eyes.